Chapter 11: Wake Up Call 3

Song Is Clean!
Chapter Contains Swearing!Suggested Song: Justin Beiber-  Cold Water ft. Mø

Quote: 'Shortest Horror Story: Monday.'
-People

I hate my life.

It started off alright but pouring ice water over me to wake me up is a bit extreme!!! I was enjoying a nice dream about having an amazing date on the beach in the sunset with my true love...

I tore my eyes away from the candy floss sunset and into my one true love. Correction; My many true loves. In front of me lay a huge table of  food. In the middle was a chocolate Nutella fondue fountain and in it were strawberries, marshmallows, banana and a ton of chocolate spoons. At that moment I made like fondue and basically melted under the shine of the food. I brought a chocolate covered marshmallow to my lips and-

*Wooooooooooooooooosssssshhhhh!*

I sat up and gasped.

"FUUUUUUCK!!!" I screamed. They ruined my dream! My amazing dream! I'll never have that dream again!
I huffed and removed the covers before trudging up the stairs in anger. I headed into my room. Or what I thought was my room, but I didn't really care at that point. I was drenched and furious. As soon as I got into the bathroom and locked the door I stripped down and turned on the shower, not caring if it was cold.

I sighed and wrapped a towel around myself and ran down stairs, grabbed my phone and sprinted back up before any of the boys even had the chance to look up and see that the towel didn't cover much. When I got back into the bathroom, I locked the door (Once again) and dropped the towel before pausing and reaching in my hoodie pocket to find a half-eaten pack of Skittles. I turned the shower off and placed the Skittles in the shower head because of the consistent stream of girls emerging from my brother's bedrooms in the morning. Basically, they get very territorial around their bathrooms and won't even let their one night stands in there so they send them down the hall into my room...
What a waste...
Stupid brothers. After a few minutes I agreed that the ice water counted as a shower. All I did was dry off, wrap the towel around my waist And hold the wet clothes against my top half. Not that anyone was going to see me. I walked back into my room and walked into my closet and picked out my outfit for the day. I threw on a maroon tank top and a denim jacket with a grey fabric hood and sleeves which I rolled up on top with a pair of pale blue ripped jeans. I pulled on my white converse and put my hair in a messy bun. Red streaks littered my hair from the last time I dyed it and I looked like a stereotypical vampire the way my skin was so pale. I washed and moisturised my face before applying some mascara and grabbing my bag. I ran out of the house and locked it, running into the garage I noticed that all of the boys were already in their cars ready to go so I hopped in my baby and we all set off in a line from amazing to not so amazing in my opinion.
I was in front.