Chapter 1: Wait, is that a pen?!

Song Contains Swearing!
Chapter Contains Swearing!
Suggested Song: ***Flawless- Beyoncé

Quote: 'I wake up every morning with a good attitude. Then idiots happen...'
- Pretty Much Everyone

I awoke to the sounds of birds chirping and sunlight peeking through the curtains, I smiled, refreshed from my undisturbed nights sleep. Skipping to the bathroom I flick on the light switch, reality strikes; my jaw drops.

"Oh. My. God." my hair is a complete birds nest- Wait, is that a pen in there?! Anyway... I have bruises all over myself from last nights fight, my lips are chapped, grey bags line my eyes, my head is killing me, and, to top it all off, I only have half an hour to get to school. Sighing, I peel off my clothes and hop into the shower, wincing as the hot water pelts my back.

I wrap myself in a towel before making my way over to the closet, smirking when I here the familiar sound of Chase, one of my many brothers, screaming. "You see kids *clears throat and points to blackboard*, my household consists of 1 girl (moi) and 12, yes that's right, 12 guys (13 if you count dad). Because of this it would cost ALOT of money to supply 14 people with hot water so the first person to get up gets the hot shower and the rest have to suffer from hyperthermia..."

*Knock knock!*

"Yes!" I shout. My eldest brother Aaron pokes his head around the door, just enough to let the sweet smell of breakfast consume every inch of my room. Hmmm... we'll be having pancakes, whipped cream, berries and... chocolate sauce!

"Who were you talking to and why is there a blackboard in your room?" he asks.

"No one!" I smiled sheepishly. "No reason!" I quickly add. He raises an eyebrow but shrugs it off.

"Btw, dad wanted me to tell you that breakfast is ready." As if on queue my stomach grumbled. Aaron laughed before leaving me to get changed. I raked through my closet and put on '***Flawless' by my fav batch Beyoncé. I decided on a red crop top, black skinny jeans and some lace up black boot heels. I put my hair in a French braid before covering up my injuries. When I finished I ran down stairs, two words: bad & mistake! I tripped and fell on Chase who tried to catch me but failed and ended up falling on Felix who fell on Graham who fell on Hunter who fell on Isaac and well... you get it! Eventually we all ended up on the floor groaning.

"Whoops!" I exclaimed darting behind dad, stealing a pancake in the process. The boys all glared at me but, thankfully, sat down at the table without a word. I was the first to finish and I grabbed my backpack before rushing to the door, hoping to escape what was close behind me. All of a sudden I was yanked back and told to sit down. I sighed, there's no escaping now. The boys started on their 'new school' lecture about drugs, sex and alcohol. I sat through the whole speech with my leg bobbing, constantly checking my watch. Anticipation was bubbling inside of me and I couldn't wait to see my new school. Now call me a nerd but I kind of like school! Soon enough I was released from all 13 chains and allowed to go to school.

I skipped out to my red Forza Horizon 2 followed closely by my 12 bro's. I patted the dashboard,

"Morning' Cheetah! Now Kitten, you've got to be extra good for mummy today k?" Yes! To answer your question, I do talk to my car. She purred to life (reason why I named her after a large cat) and I took off into the distance, cranking the stereo and letting the wind whistle past.