Chapter 2: A warm welcome

No Swearing In Song!
Chapter Contains Swearing!
Suggested Song: KSHMR and BASSJACKERS ft. Sirah- Memories

Quote: 'I am not clumsy. It's just the floor hates me, the tables and chairs are bullies & the wall gets in the way.'
- ???

I drifted into the school parking lot, earning stares, whispers and glares (Ha, that rhymed!). I looked at myself in the rear view mirror and applied my eyeliner. I shrugged on my leather jacket that i left in the car last night, stepped out and smirked at the shocked faces but groaned as my keys fell to the floor. What a great first impression, hey?! I'll be known forever as the clumsy one. I bent down to pick them up, not thinking twice about my actions before a boy wolf whistled. I growled and massaged my temples as to not snap his neck, stab him in the gut and shoot his pretty face until it no longer looked like a head before throwing his body into a dumpster and blowing it up then leaving his carcass to rot and be slowly devoured by stray animals.

Luckily my brothers turned up before I had the chance. They saw my angry expression and frowned asking me what happened. "Get out... Keys fall... Bend over... Boy... Whistle... Ass." I said in between deep breaths. The boys scowl and turn to the crowd.

"Who did it?" Aaron stated calmly. He was always the cool cucumber of the group. The other boys stood with clenched jaws and hands bawling into fists. Murmurs erupt from the crowd as I patiently tap my foot. A boy about my age was pushed into the open and I gasped.

His hair was a seemingly perfect bed head and his abs bulged under his fitting white shirt. My emerald green iris' met his curious deep blue orbs and I backed away only to crash into Kay's chest. He took me by the arms as and I turned to look up at him, letting a tear slip down my cheek, he wiped it away and held me to his chest as he stroked my hair.

"Come on, Meg. Let's get out of here..."

"I'm coming!" Added in Jay, and before any of the other boys could complain I was looking through the rearview mirror at those familiar blue eyes.