Chapter 11

Once midnight came, Baekhyun and Mary quietly grab their suitcases and went towards the entrance. Mrs. Byun gave Mr. Byun a sleeping pill, just in case he woke up. Chanyeol was already parked up front and helped Mary and Baekhyun with their bags. Baekhyun turned to look at his mother and sadly smiled.

Baekhyun ran up to his mother and gave her a big hug. "I'm going to miss you, and I love you mom." Mrs. Byun hugged him back and smiled. "Love you too honey. I'm going to miss you and as long as you're safe, everything will be okay." Baekhyun nodded and quickly enter the car, so they can leave.

Baekhyun looked in the rearview mirror, watching his mother wave him goodbye. Baekhyun watched the house he grew up in vanish from his sight. Baekhyun slouched in his seat and sighed. Another hand grabbed onto his and held it tightly. Baek smiled at Chanyeol, Chanyeol doing the same back.

They decided to ride the airplane and ditch the car, just in case someone saw the license plate. Mary decided to use her credit card to book their flight, just in case Mr. Byun wanted to track Baekhyun's down. They decided to go to America and start anew there. Baekhyun was worried. He doesn't know if he was free. He was afraid to get caught and plus, he doesn't know how to speak English.

Once they were all situated, Mary near the window, Baekhyun in the middle, and Chanyeol at the end, they all sigh in relief. They had a long way until making it to America. "Channie, where exactly are we going?" Chanyeol held Baekhyun close. "We're going to California. Hopefully we can start anew there. Are you fine with that?" Baekhyun nodded.

"I don't know how to speak English though..." Baekhyun mumbled. Chanyeol just chuckled. "I don't know either Baek, but we can learn together." Mary looked at the both of them and smiled. "I'm sure I know some English, so don't worry about it boys." Both smiled at her and decided to get some sleep on the ride.

Since they left school as well, they decided to finish their last year of high school in Cali. Hopefully they can graduate quickly, get a job and keep it low from Baek's dad for awhile. Once they landed, they grabbed their things and decided to book into a hotel. Luckily, Chanyeol brought some cash with him and of course Mary could use her card.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun, left their phone at home so they won't be tracked down. Mary never really had a phone, so she didn't have to worry about a thing. Chanyeol decided to mail a letter to his parents explaining what happened, but of course excluding the returning address, just in case they were on Mr. Byun's side.

Baekhyun was sad that he couldn't send a letter to his mother or even call her to see if she was okay. He was afraid his father would read it or pick up the phone instead. "Well we all have a tiring day, I'll make up some dinner and then we can all go to bed, alright?" The boys nodded at Mary and began to unpack their things. Of course Chanyeol and Baekhyun share a room and Mary get the other room to herself.

Once Baekhyun was done, he walked out of the balcony their hotel provided, and closed his eyes to feel the fresh breeze. California was pretty at night and the air was definitely different than Korea. Arms wrapped around Baekhyun's waist, pulling him in close towards a sturdy chest. "Do you like it here baby?" Baekhyun sighed.

"Hmm I don't know, but I'm sure I can get use to this feeling." Chanyeol smiled and kiss Baek on his cheek and watched the stars together. "Kids! Dinner is ready!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun ran towards the kitchen and smiled. Mary shook her head. Teenagers will always be teenagers. All three sat down and ate dinner in peace, smiling and laughing, having the time of their lives.

Baekhyun decided to clean the dishes, since Mary cooked their food. Once he was done, Mary decided to go to bed first, so she can get up early to buy some groceries. Bidding Mary goodnight, Baekhyun went to his shared room with Chanyeol and smiled. Chanyeol was lying down just looking at the ceiling. Baekhyun cuddled up to Chanyeol and sighed happily.

Chanyeol pulled the covers over them and kissed Baekhyun on the lips. The kiss was only gentle and passionate, neither wanted to go further and that was okay. They made out until their lips was swollen and bright. Both smiled at each other with love and affection, before going to bed and hoping the next day will be a lot better than today.

~ End of Chapter 11 ~

----------

A/N: I swore that this chapter would be longer...sorry for it being too short >.<