Chapter 15 - Meeting of Mates.

Start from the beginning

"I have my ways, you should leave here now before you are found." Hadrian said, inside he was hoping the man was caught.

"You won't be leaving here to tell anyone about me, you will be coming with me so we can see what you know. Then we will give you the chance to join us before we take that choice from you if you refuse." Mad-Eye said, with this Hadrian realised why the Light always lost.

They talked too much and they spilled everything about their plan before they actually went through with it. "What makes you think you will ever get a hold of me?" Hadrian asked calmly, he knew he was against a trained Wizard but there was no fear to be felt of this man.

"You are nothing but a lost and confused child, you stand no chance with me." Moody said with a smirk, he was a little insulted that this small child thought he had a chance.

"Oh I am more powerful then you think I am." Hadrian said with a smirk, he knew the man would make his move soon.

Moody did just as Hadrian expected, he fired a Cutting Curse to the young boy, it was mild but it would still do some damage if it landed. This went on for a couple of minutes, Moody firing spells and Hadrian dodging them expertly.

However Moody took Hadrian by surprise by throwing some kind of powder into his eyes, it seemed to blind him enough to make the world around him blurred. Moody then fired a stunner to the boy with a smirk on his face, Hadrian was too out of it and Moody too distracted to see or the two males sneaking up behind them.

"Time to see what you know kid." Moody said with a smirk on his face.

"You are not going anywhere with him!" Two male voices said at the same time, Hadrian thought he recognised them but he was too stunned and disoriented to notice. Moody too seemed to know them.

"What the hell are you two doing here?!" Moody yelled, the two males laughed. Hadrian felt the stunner lift from his body and took a breath in, and that is when he froze.

He could smell the most delicious scent he had ever smelt, it was so intoxicating he knew he would be able to get high on, because of the strength it was Hadrian knew the smell was from two people. It was kind of like the woods (earthy scent) meaning that they loved the Earth and were tough but it also had the hint of spice to it meaning they were mischievous and easily angered.

He knew right away that they were his mates.

"We are here for our mate...!" One of the males said, Hadrian could hear the smirk in the voice.

"...And you are not taking him anywhere!" The other male said, the smirk could also be heard in this voice.

"You two don't have the power to take me!" Moody yelled, there was no way he was leaving this place without the boy.

"Oh don't we." The two males said together. Hadrian then heard two hissing noises, it was clear that whoever his mates were they also had Creature blood running in their veins.

"Oh My God!" Moody yelled, he tried to fire a spell but it went quiet very quickly. Hadrian then heard two sets of footsteps heading his way.

"Whose there?" Hadrian demanded.

"It's us Harry..." One of the males said happily.

"...Your mates." The other male said, you could also hear the happiness in his voice.

Hadrian was concerned, these two males knew his first name as Harry Potter, meaning they were on the Light side. Hadrian didn't know if this was a good thing or not.

"My name is Hadrian Aldane." Hadrian said, hoping they would buy it.

"Hadrian, you may have changed your name and looks but..." One of them began.

"...But you still smell like you, only sweeter." The other male finished.

Hadrian wanted to ask who they were but his eyesight was coming back to him, meaning he was going to lay his eyes on his mates for the first time. All Hadrian could see when he opened his eyes (still a little blurry) was bright hair and blue eyes. When everything cleared he gasped in shock.

"Fred, George?" Hadrian questioned, no wonder the two voices sounded so familiar to him, he had known the since he was 11 years old.

"Hey Hadrian!" They both said at the same time.

"Your my mates?" Hadrian gasped out, he couldn't be more luckily. He had always felt attracted to the twins for some reason but he never made a move because he thought it was wrong, now he knew why he was attracted to them.

"Of course we are, are we not good enough?" Fred asked, though you could see in his eyes he was joking.

"No! You are perfect." Hadrian yelled, then shrank back when they laughed at him until he saw the joke in their eyes.

"I know we are?" George said with a smirk on his face.

"How are you Creatures?" Hadrian asked confused.

"Turns out that Molly had a recessive Vampire gene in her blood, it passed to the first Magical twins that were born in the Weasley Family, hence us." George explained.

"Because our mate went through his Creature Inheritance so did we, we stayed away this long because we needed to learn more about our kind, and then we had to find you." Fred finished.

"I don't care how long it took, I am just happy you are here." Hadrian said with a happy smile, he was very glad with who his mates turned out to be.

"Good, there is nowhere else we would rather be." The twins said at the same time.

"Come on, I guess we better get Moody into the Dungeons and introduce you two to the rest of my new family and friends." Hadrian said as he stood up, he held each hand out for one of the twins to take.

The twins took Hadrian's hands happily being lead in the direction of the Manor, Moody was being levitated behind them unconscious. "Can't wait." The two males whispered into Hadrian's ear before kissing him on both cheeks causing the boy in the middle to blush brightly.