"Good Morning" I chirp. Mama was the first to acknowledge my appetence she smiles widely and leaves everything aside and approached me with a hug. "Good morning sonce" (sunshine)

"Morning Mama" Andre and Tato were still in their own chatter discussing something about Andre shook his head and Tato laughed as if he were looking back in memory. It is all how it should be; I smile seeing my dad finely laughing and patting Andre's back Tato almost had tears in his eyes and Andre let out a tsk and turning away from him, when he saw me he smiled and stood from the chair "Ej, don't be embarrassed Andrje. You were only five" Tato laughed.

Andre grumbled and stood from his chair. Mama was also laughing and I smirking at Andre and ruffled his head "Don't worry miss pissy you were only five" I teas. Andre swatted my hand away and shook his head "Out of all the things he could have laughed about, it's little miss pissy"

I laughed soon the door opened reviling Maria and Diana with giant grin grins on their faces "good morning Cross family" Maria sings. The last time I've ever seen Maria this happy is when she graduated from Nursing, later she was ten times happier when she had been accepted to her dream university to study her Batchelor study to become a doctor.

I smile at her happiness and run over hugging my best friends "Guess what my lovely!" Diana gushes as Maria greets Tato and Greets Andre; I can't believe after two years they are still together, still so happy. My happiness only seemed to sink as I watched them. Diana sighs sadly and only shake my head for being so selfish, I wrap my arms around Diana and she chuckled.

"It's okay, I've already forgotten about Jarred, he is dead to me" she said. I nod silently but I only know how bad she is feeling. A slam was herd from the bedroom and we turn to see my mother with open arms and a smile. "Hi girls" she greets.

"Hello Mrs Cross. We have some good news" Diana says hugging my mother.

"And what is that? – Would you stop calling me that! - Would you girls like some coffee?"

I laugh at my mum, she always seems to have lots of things on her mind and contently cuts herself off and mother like daughter, we both have no filter.

"Love some" We all said. My mother nods "so what's the good news?" she smiled as she prepared. Maria smiled at my mother as she taps Andre's nose smiling down at him as she was leaning against him as he begged for a kiss; Maria has never kissed Andre in front of my parents, never in these two years and yet she knows how supportive they both are for my brother and her being Maria she always remained proficiently no matter she was with. Andre pulled her down to his lap and she shirked jumping off quickly and slapped his shoulder.

Tato rolled his eyes as the girls laughed. Maria scowled at Andrea as her blush spread on her cheeks. "Awe don't be embarrassed sweetie" Andre teased. Their love only lifted a smile on my face and instantly put me in a place to think of my ex relationship. I shake my head and turn to Mama helping her with the coffee.

  "Well. It was going to be a surprise but we can't hide it anymore"

"We have a few guest coming over to see you, if that okay" Diana say clapping her hands. My eyes widen and I have over flowed. "Tia!" Mama says.

"Sorry" I smile widely unable to hold in my excitement "are you kidding me! Of course it's okay!" I say excitedly. Maria, Diana and Andre all look at each other with surprise and I throw my hands in the air "what? I haven't seen anyone in two years of course I would be happy"

"And you would care who it was?" Andre asked. I shake my head passing him a cup with a smile "absolutely not." Andre shot a challenging look and I mirrored his action "fine"