A migraine hit my head once again causing me to wince. Even thinking about Andrew hurts. Nickola turned around and looked at me with question "You okay beautiful?"

My eyes twinkled in delight knowing that he cares, Andrew cared as well remember. He still does. I smile widely and nod my head ignoring my stupid consciousness and shuffle off the bed and stand to my feet only to fall back down again.

Nickola laughed and took hold of my arms pulling me up close to his chest; his green eyes gaze into mine with concern "what's the matter beautiful?" he creased my cheek and I take a sharp breath at the familiar feeling, I close my eyes and wrap my fingers around his wrist and hold it still as I force my tears to disappear.  "I have a massive head ach right now" I say with a shaken voice. He let out a small tsk and tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"I bet. The way you were dancing, if I knew that side of you I would have - "

I groan in annoyance and drop my head to his shoulder "Shut!"

Nickola laughed making his shoulders bob up and down and I tsk hitting his chest lightly, he faked a gasp only to make me laugh a little more. His big arms circle around me and gave me a gentle squeeze as he swayed us. No. God please No.

"I'll tell you what-" Nickola said softly. I hum in response as he played with my hair.

No way. Pull away right now!

"- I'll go down to the store and get you some pain killers and some ice cream" I look up at him with a smile tugging on my lips making a grin appear on his face; he kissed my forehead making the pain disappear and the butterflies flutter and I couldn't help placing a kiss on his lips giving him my gratitude.  "Thank you Nickola"

He shook his head and cupped my cheeks. "Don't thank me okay. I'll be back in ten" I nod my head in his hands; he kissed my lips and pulls away towards the door.

I sigh plopping myself back onto the bed rubbing my face with frustration. How can someone not love Nickola. How can I be so cruel and so selfish? How can I say I don't know whether I love him?

Because you know that Andrew still loves you!
And you love him much more!

But Nickola. He is so good to me, all he has been doing is keeping me happy, sticking by my side for a whole month and has been telling me that he loves me...

But does he really?

He does and I struggle to do the same.

***

I head out the bathroom feeling a lot better and free from the negatives thoughts and feels in my soul and mind. It's not every day I get to come back and have a peaceful shower in my own house, in my own bathroom exciting into my cosiest bedroom in the world. I sigh in happiness walking into my closest pulling out some jeans and the closet top I could find, looking the hoodie as my eyes widen and my hands squeeze it tight. Tears prick into my eyes as the memorise washed over me and with each memory a tear slips; I cover my face with it and I sob because it still smells like it, because Andrew still gives me the same feels as he did when he first gave me his jumper.

"Tia ajde na jadenje" I hear my mother yell from the bottom of the steps; I flitch then laugh again because I haven't heard her voice in the morning in two years. I put on the jeans the the hoodie regardless that it made me cry and think of the time that Andrew and I had spent together.

I run down the steps with another smile on my face and turn the corner to find Mama, Tato, Andre and Maria. I smile widely remembering when we used to do every Sunday when Andre and I where so much younger. Back then, my parents did not work as much as they did and they were so much happier back then, and I smile knowing that it it will be all the same now. Happy.