You And I (Cameron Dallas)

Ashlyn's POV
I am about to start me senior year with my best friend Cameron! I feel like we will be best friends forever because we're both going to the same college. He has been there with me through thick and thin!

When I was 11, my dad died in a car wreak. Three months later my mother killed her self right in front of me. I was in 5th grade. I can still remember it like it was yesterday. Sometimes, I dream about it. Now I live with my grandma, but I take care of her more than she takes care of me. I promised my father that I would be a successful lady! I'm going to ask Cameron to come over for a bit.

"Hey!" I text

"Hey! What's up?" he texted

"Nothing, do you wanna hang out?" I ask

"Yeah! I will be right over!" he texted back

It was around 7:30 pm when he came over.

" Wanna watch a movie?" I ask

"Yeah, can we watch the conjuring?" he asks

"Sure!" I say

I put on the Conjuring and lay on my full sized bed. The movie begins and it is kinda a snooze. I look over at Cameron.

"Do you want me to make some popcorn?" I ask

"Yeah, do I have any clothes over here?" he asks

"Yeah. You have sweatpants and a cut off in my top drawer." I say

"Ok."

I walk down stair and put in the pop corn.
--------------------------------------------
Cameron POV
I go to look for the clothes she described. I open one of her top drawers and see small panties and bras. There actually kinda sexy. I look in the drawer beside is and see shorts and my sweatpants and cut off.

I walk over by the bed and I take off my pants and put on the sweats. I take off my shirt and look at my body. I am 5'9. I have a 6 pack. I am very tan and muscular. I'm kinda hot!

"Hey Cam, I put----" Ashlyn says as she walks in.

"Sorry!" she says trying not to look.

She is 5'5. She is tan like me. She is skinny with long straight dark brown hair. Honestly I think it is hot! Thing is, she is my best friend.

I put the cut off on and walk over to the bed and lay on it. She jumps on the bed right beside me. We are on different sides of the bed. We got to the part where the mom tries to kill the little girl. Ashlyn jumped and she now had her face buried into my chest. Her arm was wrapped around me. I wrapped my arm around her and with my free hand I started to rub her back.

She looked back at the tv and turned over. My arm was still wrapped around her. She didn't seem to care. I kinda liked it. I liked it because I was starting to like her as more than my best friend.

The movie was finally over. I looked down and noticed she was asleep still cuddling with me. She was beautiful! I move her arm and get up. I tuck her in and then I kiss her on the forehead.

"No mommy, please." she mumbled

She started to thrash around and move. I start to shake her. I was trying to wake her up.

"Ash! Ash! Wake up!" I yell as I shake her.

She opens her eyes.

"Cam, what time is it?" Ashlyn asks

"It is around 11:30." I say

"D-do you want to s-stay?" she asks hesitantly

"Sure." I say with a smile

I craw in to bed with her and wrapt arms around her tight. I never want to let her go. BUZZ! BUZZ!

It was Ash's phone vibrating. I reach over and grab it. It said:

From Justin
Hey babe! I just thought I would let you know I want you back. Where are you? I need to know! Don't make me find you and do what I did to you before.

My heart started to race with rage! I was more than pissed! Justin is Ashlyn's ex boyfriend. He hurt her.

They started dating in 9th grade. they would hold hands and not much else.

During 10th grade, he tried to get her to go to a party. She didn't want to. He went to the party that had alcohol and he got drunk. He drove some random girl out front on Ashlyn's old house and he started to kiss her while honking his horn. Ashlyn saw was heart broken. She broke up with him that night. He was still harassing her over text.

During 11th grade, he snuck over to her house in the middle of the night when her grandma was gone. He went to her bedroom and tried to strangle her because she wouldn't take him back. Luckily, she got her old phone and called 911. He was put in a Juvenal Correctional Facility for a year. Now he must be out.

He could hurt her grandma. I am going to stay with her until we know that he is gone for good! I got cuddled up with her again and we both fell asleep.