Chapter 21: Moments

Start from the beginning

Harry's lips moved to my neck giving me the good kind of goosebumps all over my body then I felt the familiar ache in between my legs.

"I want to pleasure you," he whispered. "Will you let me?" He asks.

Swallowing the lump in my throat I nodded. Then he reached his hand out to me and I shakily took it.

He led me to the stairs and up to his room. I am feeling nervous that something I am not ready yet might happen but I feel excited with what he might have in mind. I trust him and I know that he will be careful of me.

I sat on the bed while he closed the door. From the window I can my dark room.

"I am not going to have sex with you," he must've seen the worry on my face. "Not that I don't want to but I will wait until you're ready." He added.

"Okay," I whispered.

He kneeled in front of me and reaches for the hem of my dress.

"Can I take this off?" He asks and I swallowed.

I trust him, I told to myself so I gave him a slight nod and voluntarily raised my arms. He took the dress off of me and I was left only with my underwear. My hands automatically covers my chest and kept my head down. I thank God that I decided to wear matching panties today cause if I wasn't it's going to be a little embarrassing. 

He motioned me to lie down on his bed and so I did. I trust him when he said that we will not have sex until I am ready.

"God! You are absolutely beautiful," he whispered as he climbed on the bed and placed himself on top of me.

Harry was still wearing his white V-neck shirt. He bends over me and kisses my lips again. It was quick as moved back to my neck. His tongue is warm on my skin. He kisses my collarbones and sucking the undergarment covering my breast.

My heart is beating so fast that I feel nervous and excited at the same time.

I closed my eyes and just letting myself feel his mouth on my body. He moved down to my stomach, and I felt his mouth down there.

Biting my lower lip as I grasp when I felt his thumb rubbing over my panties. It was a little uncomfortable yet it felt so good.

"I will take this off okay?" I heard him ask.

"Okay," I squeak, eyes still close.

His hands then reached the hem of my panties and I felt him pulled it down. I even heard as the soft fabric was dropped on the floor.

He spread my legs and I bit my lips harder as I felt his breath on my skin.

"I need you to be still," he said and I swallowed.

A loud moan escapes my mouth as soon as his lips touches my flesh. It was an extraordinary feeling of excitement and it's definitely something that I have never felt in the past. It was mind blowing that I don't think science can even explain it.

His tongue circles around me as his thumb rubs my clit. I feel like I am going to the edge anytime soon.

"Come for me baby," he said as he continue to lick and suck me.

I was tightly holding on the sheets as his tongue moved even faster in sync with his thumb. I knew I was there. I knew something was coming although I have no idea what that is. My breathing became harder and heavier until my whole body shake in satisfaction.

Opening my eyes as my breath slows down to its normal rate and Harry moved back on top of me and kisses my forehead before he laid beside me.

"What was that?" I asked shyly.

I am 100% aware that my face is so red now.

"Your first orgasm babe," he chuckles.

Orgasm. I've heard it before. Read about it but never thought it can feel like that. It was a powerful feeling that its like brings you to a whole different dimension.

"How was it?" He asks.

I turned my head to look at him. "It was nice," I replied shyly.

"I like how you get so shy about it," he said as he turned to his side and places his arm on my stomach. "You are my innocent gorgeous Swift," he said.

Giving him a soft smile, "And you are my experienced tattooed Styles,"

He nodded and crashes his lips on mine again.

-
Chapter 21 is here!!! It's a little rated PG. Haha. I hope you like it.

Please don't forget to vote and comment!!

Love you all

- X