call her.

"Hello?" her voice sounds through the speakers.

"Hey Alanis. It's Felix."

"Oh hey FeeFee. What's up?" she says.

"Hey I'm at - Wait. Did you just call me FeeFee?" I grin at the ridiculous nickname and I hear that adorable giggle.

"Yeah. I couldn't think of any other nickname." she admits.

"I don't know. FeeFee sounds like it's a name for a girl." I laugh.

"And for a dog!" I hear a voice on the other line.

"Anyway... I'm at your house." I state.

"Oh! I forgot to text you! I'm at Kayla's house. Sorry." I can imagine her blushing in embarrassment.

"It's okay. Can you text me the address so I can pick you up?" I ask.

"Yeah. I'll see you later. Bye FeeFee."

"Bye Boo." I laugh and hang up. I receive a text as I hop down the porch. I open the text and see the address Alanis sent me. I get into the back seat and buckle my seatbelt.

"Can you take me to this address?" I show Nate the text. He nods and types it into the GPS. He drives out of the driveway and down the road. Another silent 10 minutes pass by and the car stops in front of a tan two story house.

"I'll be right back." I say for the second time today. I get out of the car and jog down the yard. I ring the door bell and a boy about that's about 8 years old answers the door.

"Hey bud. Is Alanis here?" I make my voice soft.

"Yeah. Hold on." he turns around and I spot a long rat tail. Before he goes up the stairs, Alanis appears with Kayla behind. Her smile brightens when she sees me and I'm pretty sure my smile matches hers.

"Hi Felix!" she rushes over to me and wraps her arms around my neck as I wrap my arms around her waist.

"Hey Boo." I say into her hair. She pulls away and looks down. I see a blush creep to her cheeks. It's probably because of her sudden - but cute - excitement.

"Hey Felix." Kayla greets.

"Hey Kayla." I give a small wave. "You ready to go?" I ask Alanis.

"Yeah. Bye Kayla." She gives her a hug. "Bye Xander." Alanis gives the little boy a small tug on his rat tail.

"Bye." Kayla and the boy Xander say at the same time. Alanis and I walk down the yard and Alanis scoots all the way into the back. I hop onto the other side.

"Come over here." I pat the middle seat. She scoots over and we buckle our seat belts.

"Nate, take us to my place please." I politely demand.

"So nice." Alanis kisses my cheek. I smile and kiss her on the lips. We soon get to my house and I thank Nate as we get out of the car. I lay my hand on her waist and lead her to the front door of my house. I open the door with the keys that were in my pocket and close the door behind us once we're in.

"So what do you want to do?" I ask. She looks at me as she takes a seat on the couch.

"What can we do?" she asks.

"We can snuggle up and watch a movie." I suggest.

"Definitely." she bites her lip. I lift up my pointer finger to give me a minute and run up the stairs. I grab a blanket and a random movie. I walk back down the stairs and find Alanis holding a picture frame. I put the items on the couch and stand behind her. I look over her shoulder and she holds a picture of the boys and I after a rehearsal for Build a girl. We finished early and we were goofing off. We went to the park across the studio and while we were there we hung upside down on the monkey bars. We didn't notice that Daff took a picture of us until we went to the photo shop to print copies for each of us.

"Ready?" I break the silence. She puts the picture back and faces me.

"Yup. So what are we watching?" she grabs the movie from off the couch.

"'Fast and Furious 6!' I love this movie!" She hugs the case.

"Let's play it." She hands me the case and I take the DVD out. I put it in the DVD player and turn the lights off. It goes straight to the menu screen and I grab the remote and play it. I head to the couch where Alanis is already snuggle up under the blankets. I sit next to her and wrap my arm around her shoulders. She lays her head on my shoulder and we intertwine our hands together as the movie starts.

45 minutes into the movie and my eyes are drooping and I'm pretty sure Alanis fell asleep already. As soon as I was about to fall asleep my phone buzzes. I slowly take it out of my pocket making sure not to wake her up. A picture from an unknown message? I open the text and find a couple of picture of Alanis, Kayla, and this guy. He's smirking at them and Alanis and Kayla are smiling. Were they flirting? No, Alanis wouldn't do that. He was probably flirting with Kayla. Right?

~*~*~*~*~ HEYYYYY! THIS BOOK IS NOT OVERRRRR! CAN I GET A WOOP WOOP?! But yeah. I updated! Going straight to the announcement.

I AM GOING TO PUT THIS BOOK ON PAUSE. I'll let you know when it will continue in the next chapter. I'm waiting till I have most of the chapters done. I really should have done this at the beginning of the book...

No more announcement! Please LIKE, FOLLOW, and COMMENT! Thanks! MKAI BAI!~*~*~*~*~