Chapter 1~ Pardon Me Are You Aaron Burr, Sir?

***HELLO AGAIN! SO IM DOING ANOTHER ×reader BOOK WHICH I HOPE YOU WILL ALL ENJOY! LIKE IN THE LAST ONE EVERYTHING WONT BE EXACTLY ACCURATE SO PLEASE DONT HOUND ME ON THAT. THANK YOU. ALL RIGHTY THEN, LETS GET STARTED!***

AND PLEASE EXCUSE MY FRENCH. I'M NOT THAT GOOD AND SOME OF THE WORDS MIGHT BE WRONG. THANKS.

ALSO HERE ARE SOME GUIDE-LINES:

Y/N- Your Name

L/N- Last Name

H/C- Hair Color

E/C- Eye Color

Y/N'S POV

The train whistle awoke you from your slight stupor near the window. It seemed like only a few minutes ago you had been in your small hometown in Alabama, hopping on the train . Hopefully to a bigger future. You didn't necessarily leave in the best conditions... 'No' You repressed the emotions. You couldn't think about that now. You focused on the view that greeted you outside of the train window. The infamous, loud, bustling New York City.

You felt the train begin to come to a halt, until completely coming to a halt in the station. "All passengers please collect all carry on items, suitcases, and other belongings before leaving the cart. Thank you." Excitement made your stomach heave as you quickly rose to gather your things. 

With suitcase in hand you stepped off of the train with the other passengers and looked around. This was deffinently NOT Alabama. Noise and movement seemed to fill every crack and crevice of the city, leaving no room for peace and quite. This made you even more intrigued. Taking in a breathe you stepped further into the mass of people.

Bumping into people occasionaly, you soon realized that southern hospitality was not reciprocated nor that much welcome. No matter. You shook off the rude grunts and continued down the street. You went in search of a place to stay the night. Eyeing a hotel that did not look too shady and affordable, you went inside.

A stiff man sat at the wooden desk, scrabbling over some paperwork. You stood there awkwardly for a momment waiting for the man to take notice. He continued his work without giving you any notice. You decided to speak up. "Excuse me, sir?" He sighed and pushed up his glasses that sat on the bridge of his crow like nose. "Yes, young man?" "I was hoping if I could buy a room for tonight?" The man shook his head. "No, im sorry but we have no vacancy. Good day."

The man went back to scrabbling with his quill, leaving no room for argument. 'Fine. Surely there are other places I can go.' You picked back up your suitcase and exited the building. Looking around you picked a random direction and went along that way...

****TIME SKIP****

Y/N'S POV

It was getting dark, and no place seemed to be avaliable. "This is ridiculous." You huffed, switching your suitcase to your other hand. You were almost about to try searching again when a pair of men caught your eye. The shorter one you had seen first. He walked with confiedence and pride, his long black hair slicked back into a fine ponytail. He had olive colored skin that looked smooth to the touch.

The man beside the shorter one was taller and had dark skin. He had a refined air about him that made you seem a bit wary of approaching. The two men seemed to be having a very immersive conversation. The taller gentleman held the door open for the other, both entering a bar.

Your curiosity began to fester, wanting you to follow them into the bar. Which could bring trouble if they both ended up being brutes. But the sun was setting and you still had no where to go, so you let your curiosity win this time.