UA

Katsuki's POV

[a couple weeks later when School starts]

That bastard how dare he save me I was so angry yet worried about him, a few days after the incident I went by his house.. YOU QUIRKLESS PIECE OF SHIT I DIDN'T NEED YOUR FUCKING HELP, i..i-im s-s-sorry ka-achan deku muttered SHUT THE FUCK UP I screamed you always think you're better than me don't you deku DONT YOU!?! n-no I just didn't want to stand there and be a by stander I had to help izuku whispered but from my glare he could tell I didn't want to hear it before I could chew him out even more the class bell rang, we'll finish this later you little bitch...

Izuku's POV

After I tried to save him Kacchan's been going a lot easier on me than usual lately when he yells at me he seems more worried than mad but now I have a quirk so I can't let him keep bullying like the weak kid I used to be... after all I'm the next symbol of peace. Hi Deku, I was greeted Uraraka and Lida are the door of the classroom so are you ready for hero training she asked enthusiastically, yea I grinned but deep down I was worried I still couldn't handle my quirk. After training was done I was changing in the locker room and Kacchan came up from behind and smacked my ass I moaned then turned his way as I blushed I asked why he did that?!? He just smirked and walked away as I thought about Bakugo's chiseled body really turns me on just the thought... NO I can't stand him all he does is bully me I can't like him but as I continued changing I also happened to glance over and see Todoroki he looked like he had seen a ghost I wonder why?...

Katsuki's POV

[In the Cafeteria]

DAMMIT why did I smack his ass he's gonna know I like him now, but he looks so cute when he blushed I liked Izuku for a while now but before I could tell him I would lose my courage and take it out on him, he's MY DEKU and anyone tries to take him from me I'll kill them with no mercy... as I thought to myself a familiar figure walked up to me... we need to talk, what the fuck do you want Shouto oh nothing I just want you to know Deku will be mines he said with power in his voice I felt my blood shoot through my veins, Fuck off you prick you don't have the balls to try and take him from me I said before I could punch him Deku walked up and asked to speak to me in private Fine I yelled as we walked off I made sure to wink at Todoroki as me and MY Deku left the cafeteria

Izuku's POV

I got Kacchan's attention for the moment What do you want Deku he said fiercely I began to lose my cool once the thought hit me that I was talking to my crush s-so when y-you smacked my ass it made me think aa-and i...i was wonderi- before I could finish Kacchan had pinned me up against the wall IF YOU THINK I LIKE YOU YOU HAVE THE WRONG IDEA YOU IDIOT WHY WOULD I LOVE A WEAKLING LIKE YOU??!? he yelled. His voice sounded so hateful.. I broke his hold YOU ASS I yelled as I began to cry I just wanted to know if we could hang out and put this hate behind us but OBVIOUSLY WE CANT I ran off tears streaming down my cheeks I heard him yelling behind me but I couldn't understand and didn't want to hear it

Katsuki's POV

What have I done ...? He was trying to reconnect with me and I just pushed him away I have never seen him cry like that I feel terrible I really and a monster. "Bravo" I hear a voice call out as I'm standing there I turn to see Todoroki standing there grinning You just makes this Easier and easier for me huh bakugo? He smirks at me and walks off I chase after deku to see when he went but I can't find him while running I find uraraka... that bitch, as I walk up to ask has she seen deku she smacks me with all her might. WHAT WAS THAT FOR I yelled, DEKU CAME THROUGH HERE BAWLING HIS EYES OUT BECAUSE OF YOU I had never seen this fierce side of her before I kind of liked it, I'm looking for him so I can apologize she sort of calmed down not trusting she walked me to where he was huddled up in the classroom I'll give you 5 minutes to make up with him she said as she walked out I walked over to deku and sat down....

( A/N well I hope you guys like this I was my first official chapter but I like it I hope you do to I'll try to update within the next few days I love you guys ❤️❤️❤️ until next time :) )