Chapter 10

*Two weeks later*

Eli. I thought as the teething pup chewed on my tail. Her eyes had opened and they are a wonderful amber color. Today Crasher is going back to his pack. Eli and I are going back to the other pack which I have to call family. Or in wolf terms a pack. I stood up abrubtly looking into Eli's amber eyes as she bit my tail again I opened my jaws abrubtly launching my jaws on her snout and making her bow to me. She whimpered and rolled on her back showing her belly to me. I opened my jaws and released her making her yip joyfully.

Rolling my eyes I sat down looking out the clear glass with a intake of breath as I saw two baby lions running around. Eli's ears perked as she looked at me with interest. With a sudden gust of wind she jumped at me and licked my jaw. Letting out a joyus chuckle I licked inbetween her ears as she pinned them back.She has become quite the playful bugger, I'll tell you that for sure. The jingling of keys made me perk up and widden my stance over Eli as she ducked down. Playing forgotten as she went low to the ground under me. I sighed in relief as I saw Luke and Xavior round the corner while pushing each other around with smiles on their faces. I ran towards the door as my butt went down. My tail skidded across the grass with happiness as Luke opened the door. My mouth opened in a pant as I jumped on him when he opened the door. I licked his face as I stood over him making him try and push me back. I gave in after he laughed and sat on him.

His breath came out in one breath as I leaned on him. My breath fanning across his face as I looked at him for any sign of injury. I felt hands on me as Xavior pulled me off with a huff. I whinned loudly as Luke laid there. My whines and whimpers louder as I tried to get to him. He turned over with a struggled huff before getting up and dusting off his pants. 

"Did you think you hurt me Harmony?" Luke asked me rhetorically.

I only howled a tiny bit trying to get to him. He reached down and his hand laid flat across my head stroking it as he watched me. My whines stopped as I stood still. He took his hand off of my soft head before pulling out a rope from behind him and putting it in a circle. 
"Come on Harm," He coaxed me while cooeing at me.

I let out a tiny breath before plunging my neck in the rope. "Yo! Xavior do you think the pup will run away?" He hollered out as he and Crasher walked up.

"Nah, just let her walk with Harm," He said as he walked off. 

I let out a call to Eli making her stop rolling and run up to me. Nodding Luke walked as I followed him. The rope made me shrug around a bit as Eli ran beside me barking as she ran ahead. I growled playfully with competitive laced in it. Luke grabbed the rope with both hands as I sped up.

"Harm-" He was cut off as I let out a bark and sped past running past the curious and hyper pup. Luke stumbled behind me before catching his balance. One, two, three! I launched myself forwards making him loose his grasp on the rope running ahead I barked at Crasher making him run forwards too. Crasher with one final pull was loose. He let out a howl in mid stride making me join him and soon a little howl was joined by us. 

Eli's paws were heard behind us. A head of us was a gray fence. I slowed a bit and caught Eli's scruff. Crasher looked over to me and nodded. I nodded back as I jumped and caught myself on the fence crawling up. Luke and Xavior groaned. I let out a wolf smirk as I jumped off the top and skidded to a hault. Putting Eli down gently the smell of food waffed into my nose. I heard security on walkie talkies behind me making me bolt away. I need the food! My stomach grumbled. They had not fed us at all last night or by now. Idiots, starving a wolf. If I was a completly real wolf then I would have bitten someone by now. 

"Stop them!" I heard someone shout as a ear splitting scream was heard. 

Let me get this straight. You come to a zoo. You see animals in a cage. You take photos. Yet when you see three of them up close you scream? Dang lady. I skidded to the left my back paws kicking out as I regained my balance. I heard a war cry as a football player tried to tackle me in his jersey. I turned my head towards him head butting his chest before speeding off. The hotdog is calling my name! I jumped ontop of a table with a growl. The people shrieked and ran off, more food for us! 

A rope slipped around my head as I sighed before walking back and Crasher being split up from us. Eli's chubby pup belly was walking beside me away from the terrified children.

I walked into the pack exhibit towering over Eli as she sniffed the ground below me. A growl was heard in the far corner as I looked aroumd. I snapped my head towards the sound as my lips curled up ducking lower to cover Eli. More growls echoed around me as the muddy skinny brown wolves came out of the shadows. They moved closer to me as they tried to push me into a corner. Um no. 

I snapped at them as a not so skinny wolf came out of the shadows wobbeling. I sniffed the air and found my sister sitting there with wide eyes as she laid down panting. Her lips raised at me as she tried to crawl to me with her big belly on show. The pack moved in and starting biting and nipping at my fur with snarls coming out of them. I suddenly opened my jaws and bit them. Scratched. And growled protecting Eli. I did not injure my sister though, I will not try and hurt her pups! She wobbeled up to me and tried to bite me with a whimper when she moved fastly. I reached my nose out and nudged her away. They even tried to hurt Eli a few times. So now they are bleeding a few feet away from doing that.They had rejected us when doing that. I knew it.

Luke ran up to me with a rope in hand and rushed me and Eli out and to Crasher's exhibit. My ears pinned back as I trotted briskly trying to keep up with him.We went down a windey path before he shoved us into Crasher's pack. They were all lounging around on a giant rock while sniffing the ground as Crasher whinned lowly. Everyones head snapped towards us as they greeted us with licks and bows.

And you know what? They love us unlike my other pack.