"I actually think he's kind of cute like that," Cheryl giggles. Her comment makes my heart rate speed up. Cute? Me? I've only ever heard those words from my mom and my third-grade teacher, who was arrested for being a pedophile that same year. Me and cute just never went together. But Cheryl, member of the Kappa sorority house, underling of Gigi, newfound friend, just called me cute. I don't know how to respond to that. I'm choking on my own tongue and the only thing that leaves my mouth is hot air as I struggle to find something to say.

"D-d-do you m-mean in the attractive a-and e-endearing way or the cl-cl-clever and cunning way," I stammer.

"What way do you want me to mean it," she answers, her voice drizzling in sexy flavors and mouthwatering juices.

"Oookay," Ezra concludes, saving me further humiliation by wrapping up this extremely awkward conversation. "Ya'll ready to bounce?"

"No, seriously. You're cute. I could literally pinch your cheeks and squeeze you to death," she cooes. "But don't fret. I will never inappropriately touch you without your permission, that's not what friends do. It's just fun teasing you."

So that's what that was? Not attractiveness or cunningness, just youremindmeofyourbabycousinness. I guess that's okay. My eyes, after all, are completely glued to Gigi. No one can compare to her. She is beauty, a god herself. Though I'm a realist and know the odds of her liking me back is at a chance of 0.0000001 percent, I can't help but be an optimist at the same time. Gigi is the dream, and just because my first dream of attending Stanford didn't work out, doesn't mean all of my dreams can't.

Just then, a stout nurse about my mom's age walks up to me with a clipboard in hand. Her crooked, yet outstandingly white, teeth face my direction. She's smiling at me . . . a lot. And to be honest, it's kind of creepy.

"Hi there," the woman says in a thick southern accent, "My name's Linda. I'm a nurse who works here at Saint John's Hospital. I was just wondering if I could take a picture with you."

"With me?" Did I hear her correctly? Is this a new job requirement that I don't know about?

"Yes, with you," she restates.

I look at Cheryl, and then I look at Ezra. They both answer my questioning stare with shrugs.

"Um . . . sure," I finally answer.

"Great!" She hands her phone to Cheryl. "Do you mind taking the picture darling?"

"Of course," Cheryl replies.

I sit up in the bed and Linda hooks her arm around my waist. Quickly and without notion, Linda pulls me in closer while turning my head. She plants a big, sloppy, middle-aged kiss on my lips as the flash from her phone goes off. Just as quickly, she pulls away and takes her phone from Cheryl. Meanwhile, my cheeks are redder than rudolph's nose as I sit there in a complete state of shock.

"Oh, this came out so good. Thanks so much, dear," she tells Cheryl before turning to me. "I'll see you later," she winks at me, very seductively, then leaves the room.

"Oh my god, you really do have a thing for older woman," Cheryl laughs.

Ezra hits his knee as his laughter can't help but belge out of him. "I can't believe that just happened."

Neither can I. It's like I'm back in my third grade class again.

 It's like I'm back in my third grade class again

____________________________________________

So, what did you think?

You likey?

Now that Adam has finally drank the love potion, what trials and tribulations do you think will follow him next?

COMMENT your thoughts down below. Also, don't forget to VOTE, SHARE, and FOLLOW. I'll see all your beautiful eyes next Wednesday! :D

P.S. Sorry if there are major grammar mistakes. I'm literally dead tired right now and did the best I could at this current moment. But I hope you all still enjoyed. :D