Chapter 4

"You Ready"

Lena's POV

August and I are in his bed and August was still quiet about what I said. He move away from me and then I grab my pants and put them back on. I left the room and before I could get to my room Kandi said my and she said,"Lena can you come here." So I went to Kandi's room. She sat down on the bed and sat on the beam bag by the bed. Then she told me, Thank you so much."

Then I told her,"no problem." Then she got up hug me. Then I thought about asking her more about herself. So I told her,"I feel that you didn't tell me more about yourself.

"Well my real name is Candace and I have a little brother that I haven't seen in a long time."

"Wow do you have more siblings." I asked.

"No what about you." She said.

"I'm the only child, but what's your brother's name ." I said.

" Ronald but he likes to be called Ronnie. "

"Cool, I'm glad we got to know each other. " I said while getting up from the beam bag.

Before I could walk out of the room Candace asked me.

"What happen between you and August. "

"Nothing for real." I respond.

"Oh I was just wondering because I heard noises."

"Oh." I said.

"Girl I knew that was you." She said and I start to chuckle at what she said. Then I left her room and I went to my room. Then I got hungry and I left out of my room and then I walk down the stairs. Then I walk to the door and I open the door and I walk out to go get something to eat.

Hopefully you guys like this and please vote and comment.

Peace✌