Chapter 8

"Unusual Pt 2"

Candace's POV

August is still quiet not saying anything. So I said something.

"So you're not going to take care of the baby."

"I didn't say that."He said

"No, but you're not saying anything about."I said.

"I don't know what to say about it."He said.

"Well if you don't take of the baby,I will tell Lena about our relationship and us sleeping together."I said

"I didn't say nothing about taking care of the baby. That's on you telling Lena."He said trying to leave my room. I ran to the door and closed it and locked it.

"What the hell got into you Kandi,"He said trying to push me out the way.

"I love you August and I want you to stay with me and the baby and forget about Lena."I said holding onto him.

"Ok, Kandi can you let me go."He said trying to get out of my grip.

"OK",I said pushing him on back on the bed, pinning him down.

"Kandi, ok I'm going to stay with you and the baby and Lena is not going to know about it, OK ."He said.

"Ok baby." I said giving him a peck on the lips and getting of him.

Lena's POV

I had to get out of that place. Candace is pregnant and don't know who's the father.

Wait, she probably know who's it is but don't want to tell me. Who have she been sleeping with. We haven't went out to the club lately.

Bruh, I don't know what that girl been doing lately. Hopefully August is not the father because if he is I'm slap his ass.

I'm going to head to Walmart to buy me somethings.

5 Minutes Later

I park my car and got out the car and walk in the store. I went straight to the candy isle.

I bump into one of my old friend, Trevor.

"Hey Lena, I having seen you in a while." He said while hugging me.

"I haven't seen you either, what you been up to."I said

"Nothing, but how you been going with you and August.

"Ok, but it's good seeing you." I said walking away.

"Wait." He said

"Yes." I said.

"Can I give you my number, and can you give me yours." He said

"Ok."I said while giving him my number and him giving me his number.

I got my stuff and went the cash register. I payed for my stuff and left and drove back to the house.