Chapter 21

"Forgive Pt 2"

Janae's POV

I was upstairs and Ronnie came up the stairs and he got on the bed. He lay on me and he said,"I'm sorry for how I was a few hours ago towards you."

"It's okay." I said while rubbing his face. Then he asked me, "Are you really pregnant."

"No I'm not." I respond.

Thank God I don't need no children right now." He said.

"So you don't want kids?" I asked him.

"Not right now see I like a kid myself." He said.

We look each other in the eyes and I look away and he pulls me closer to him giving me a soft peck on the lips. I tried move away and he pulls me closer. Then he said to me.

"You love me."

"Yeah." I respond and he kiss me again.

August's POV

After Candace and I ate brownies we went back to the bed. We handled our business. Then we felt asleep.

2 Hours Later

Then my phone starts to ring and I answer the phone.

"Hello." I said while sounding tired.

"August." Lena said while crying.

"What's wrong baby." I said.

"Can you come over." She asked still sounded like she was still crying.

"Yeah." I said while getting Candace out of my grip. Then I put on a shirt and I walk out of the room. I ran down the stairs and I open the door. I went to my car and I got inside. I crank up the car and I drove off to the hotel.

Lena's POV

1 Hour Later

I was still in bed and I heard knocks on the door. Then I got of bed and put on some clothes. I went the door and I open the door and it was August. I hug him and I didn't let him go.

"Are you going to let me go?" He asked.

"Oh I'm sorry." I said while letting him go and I let him inside. I sat down back on the bed and he stand by the bed.

Then he asked me,"What's wrong with you Lena? " I start back to cry and he got on the bed. He starts to comfort me and I said to him,"Travis.."

"What did he do to you?" He asked looking concern. Then the words just slip out of my mouth."He r..a..p..e..," but before I got the words out of my mouth. August start to breath hard,  He was pissed and he got up from the bed and he starts to walk around the room. Then I got up and walk towards him and he turn towards me. Then he asked me, "are you okay?"

I shook my no and he said,"Oh I got something for him. You want me stay here with you."

"Yeah," I said.

Travis's POV

I was just driving around and I drove passed August's house. Then I drove back to see if my baby was there.  I drove my car in the drive way. I park the car and I took the keys out of the ignition. Then I got out of the car and I walk towards the stairs. Then I got to the door and I knock on the door. Then Kandi open the door and then she tried to close it back but I push the door. She fell on the floor and I asked to her while closing the door back.

"Why are you closing doors on me?"

She stay on the floor looking furious and I asked her,"Why are you looking so mean?" Then she answer saying,"dumb ass you just push me down."

Then I told her,"bitch don't get smart with me." Then she said,"I don't even know why I fuck with you. I don't even know why your crazy ass was my first love." I start to nod my head and I slap her in her face. Then she got up and push me against the door and I push her back on the floor. Then she starts to run somewhere and she ran in a room. She closed and locked the door.

Candace's POV

I grab my phone and called August and he answer saying.

"Hello."

"Help me August, Travis is here and he's trying to hurt me." I told him.

"I'm coming."He said and he hung up.

Ronnie's POV

Janae and I were cuddling and I got a call. Then I answer and I said,"Wassup." Then August said,"hey I'm need you over here at the house."

Then I got up and I asked him,"what happen."

Your sister's ex boyfriend is trying to hurt her so I think I need your help." He said.

"Okay I'm coming and where are you." I said.

"I'm on my way the house." He said.

"Alright bye."

Then I hung up and I grab my keys and Janae asked me,"Where are you going Ronnie?"

"I'm going over Candace's house." I said.

"So you're going leave me here by myself," She said and I told her,"you grown."

Then she gave me a mean face and I told her,"I'm joking." She starts to smile and she got out of bed. I walk out of the walk and Janae follow. I ran down the stairs and Janae did the same. I open the door and I walk out of the door with Janae. I closed it back and locked it and I walk to the car and I unlock the car. Janae and I got in the car and I drove to Candace's house.

Trevor's POV

Although Lena and I don't date anymore. I told Travis to scare Lena little bit, but I don't want him to hurt her. She just need somebody teach her lesson for leaving me. Hopefully she will come back to me. I actually don't miss her I just want her back. I just miss how we had sex and I miss how we argue. I even miss how she kiss me and how we made love. I haven't been lonely because I found me a little private dancer to keep me company. I know he taught her a lesson I'm just waiting on her to come back. I love her though but I don't miss her like that.

This is the New update and hopefully you guys like it. Please vote and please comment what you think about this chapter. Also tell me what you think about the story. It will mean so much to me if you vote for this chapter and comment how you feel about this story.

Peace✌