Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Desiree Kamel's POV

"I'll take some blueberry pancakes with three sausage links, hash browns and a glass of OJ. And my lovely lady will take chocolate chip pancakes with corned beef hash, two sausage links and a cup of decaf coffee.", Jacob said to the waitress, smiling at me and handing her our menus.

For some reason she was steaming with anger and she literally snatched the menus and stomped off.

"Someone was jealous.", I giggled, eyebrows raised.

"Yea. She was totally into me!"

"Don't flatter yourself.", I whispered.

He smirked and after a while our food came and the waitress tried to be flirtatious but she failed.

"Ummm.... Bye hoe! Thanks for the food!", I yelled at her.

She frowned and ran off. I had a satisfying smirk on my face while I dug into my food. I hope this whore didn't do anything to it because if she did and I find her.... The bitch will come out.

"Someone's possessive.", Jacob grinned.

"Only for you...", I smiled and leaned across the table to kiss him.

When our lips met it was pure magic. He was so sweet and tender.

Slowly I pulled away and smiled. Then I went and sat next to him. Occasionally he would feed me some of my food or his food. I just couldn't believe that all these years I've been missing out on this amazing guy.