Chapter 7

Chapter 7

*This chapter has some sexual girl to girl stuff that may not be appropriate for some readers. When you see the bold FLASHBACK writing, you can skip till you see the bold END OF FLASHBACK writing. Enjoy!*

Julie Thompson's POV

I was sitting in class, alone. I guess Desiree was too caught up in Jacob to show up to school. All of a sudden, all the sexual memories I had with Desiree flooded my head..... But during school? What the hell is wrong with me?!!

*FLASHBACK*

"You comfortable baby?", Desiree whispered huskily to me, climbing in between my legs.

I nodded my head quickly, showing her I was more ready then ever. She wrapped my naked legs around her waist and kissed me like never before.

I sucked and nipped at her bottom lip, demanding entrance. She played stubborn because she liked my begging, but soon she opened her mouth wide for me.

I stuck my tongue in her mouth and ate from the deepest caverns of her mouth. Soon she started moaning, so I started getting bolder and started shooting my tongue in and out of her mouth, teasing her.

I could feel her liquid gold dripping in between her thighs and on to my thigh. I moaned and flipped her so I was on top of her.

Pulling away for air, I reached to the side and grabbed a pair of cuffs from inside her nightstand. I cuffed her arms to the bed post and wrapped her legs around my shoulders.

After I placed a few butterfly kisses on her womanhood, I stuck my middle and index finger in her, wiggling it. Her body jerked and her back arched off the bed. Nothing felt better then our two naked bodies rubbing against each other. She moaned and I started taking her to heaven.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Starting to get uncomfortable, I crossed my legs to suppress the wet feeling I was having and squinted my eyes trying to listen to what the teacher was saying.

But just my luck, the only thing that came to mind was all the great memories I had with Desiree.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I dug my nails into Daniel's back and let out a few soft whimpers to show him I was enjoying it. But I wasn't. I wasn't feeling it. Having sex with a guy just wasn't the same. Maybe I should become a lesbian again. What the hell is wrong with me?!! I mean Desiree was the best I ever had.... Ever.

All of a sudden Daniel's soft thrust stopped before he pulled out and lifted his weight up to look at me.

"What's wrong Julie?", he asked.

"I'm so sorry Daniel. I'm just going through some stuff..."

"I kinda actually thought you wanted to get back together after this.", he said, confused and hurt.

"I'm sorry..."

He laid behind me and we just cuddled. I thought about telling Desiree I wanted to get back together but I didn't have the guts. And my parents wouldn't have excepted the fact that I was a lesbian. They didn't like it the first time.

That's the only reason I had girl to girl sex with Desiree in my room while my parents were home. To prove a point.... But I think I'm in love with my straight best friend.