Cabin in the Woods

Start from the beginning

"Thank you, I'm good though, maybe later. You don't have to act so nervously around me though, I won't bite, unless you ask me too though, although that's irrelevant"

"would you like anything to drink?" Frank asked changing the subject, I hope I didn't make him uncomfortable

"coffee would be nice, if you have any?"

"I do actually, I'll make you some now, follow me to the kitchen and I'll make us some sandwiches as well, have you ever tried a crisp (chip) sanwitch?"

"Yes! I love cheese and onion crisp sandwiches, but with loads of butter! No one gets it though, I don't understand it, they're fucking amazing" I say, very happily

"They're my favourite, I'll get started on making them, take a seat"

I took a seat and watched Frank making the sandwiches with his back turned to me, and may I say, what a sight.

"Gerard you know there's a mirror in front of me? I can see you staring at my ass" Frank said giggling a bit, making me jump

I feel my face going red and try to hide it beneath my black hair.

"Fuck, I-I'm really sorry" I stuttered out

"It's fine, I was checking out your ass earlier" Frank replied turning and winking at me, maybe it was just to stop me from feeling uncomfortable but maybe he was actually checking me out.

My head shot up and my face went even redder, If that was possible, Frank just giggled some more, fuck he had a cute laugh, well all of him was cute so it'd make sense.

I was too far in my own thoughts that I didn't even notice Frank sitting down beside me and placing my food in front of me, that is until he started waving his hand in front of my face and saying my name.

"Are you okay Gerard? You kinda blanked out for a while?" Frank asked, actually looking concerned, or he was just a really good actor.

"Yeah, sorry I was just thinking" I replied, looking down embarrassed.

"It's cool, what were you thinking about?" 

"Erm- y-you, I guess" I replied, feeling embarrassed once again, its weird how Frank has this affect on me, I barely know him.

"Me?" He asked looking surprised "What were you thinking about me for?" Frank asked looking down, oh no, I hope I didn't make him uncomfortable.

"I-I erm- I thought you were kinda cute, I guess. I'm sorry, I'm probably making you really uncomfortable, I'll- I should probably leave, I'm sorry, it was really nice to meet you Frank" I say all of this really fast, so fast that I'm not sure if frank actually heard or understood me, but apparently he did because as soon as I was off of my chair he was right behind me trying to pull me back.

"Gerard wait- stop, look at me Gee" 

Gee? I thought, that was a new one, I liked it though, I liked the way he said it.

I turned to him, still keeping my head down though, I didn't want him to see how embarrassed I was.

frank put his finger under my chin and tilted my head upwards to look at him, I let him. he put both of his hands on my face and looked me in the eyes and said,

"I think you're cute too Gee" then he moved his face closer to mine and pulled me into the most soft and gentle kiss I'd ever had, his lips moved across mine like I was the only thing in the world he needed to worry about, and in that moment he was the only thing I wanted to worry about.

we broke apart after kissing for a while, with Frank's palms on either side of my face he rested his forehead on mine, we stared into each others eyes, I smiled the biggest smile I've ever had, because in that moment everything was just perfect, it was just me and him, with no worries in the world, and no chance of being interrupted.

"Fuck Frank, I don't even know you, but I know that I don't wanna leave here, leave you, ever"

"Then don't, just me and you Gee. I thought that all I wanted was to be alone in life, to spend my time in only my own company, but now, fuck Gee, all I want is you" 

"Just me and you frank?"

"Just us, baby"

this was probably the most stupid thing I'd ever done, I didn't know Frank, he didn't know me, but for some reason I felt like I could trust him with my life, so I did

"okay- fuck, yeah, oh my god I'm actually doing this" I said, actually quite shocked at myself

Frank giggled a bit then pulled me into a hug, if he were taller than me he'd probably try and spin me around like in the movies, but he just settled for hugging me and resting his head in the crook of my neck, while I played with his hair, smiling at how cute he was, and how we were going to spend all of our time together from now on.