(Pt2) Leora

Warning: there are some blood sense in this chapter so if it makes you guys really nervous or traumatized please skip the next two paragraphs after reading three paragraphs. Please also know that I made that art picture in this chapter so don't steal it without my permission. Hope you enjoy

Zane's POV

Well even though we're not dating I feel like I don't have to ask him to be my boyfriend. Everything is always perfect when I'm around him, but today is the day we get a child together. For once, today I hope that everything will be great. I started getting ready in a dark gray hoodie, Travis was in a green and green pants. Today I figured that I wasn't gonna put my mask on today, if the child wants to know what's under they'll probably get scared. "Zuzu do have a idea what type of kid you want, a demon, wolf , Mei'fwa " he asked. I quickly though about it.
"Which ever on fits with us" I put my hand on his cheeks and gave him a kiss.
"Alrighty, you ready" I asked Travis.
"Yeah Zuzu I'm ready "
Travis and I went out the door, we started walking towards the adoption house near the hospital. Travis was looking at his feet, not really paying attention to where he's going. He stubbles on a small rock before landing straight on his face a grabbed his hand and pulled him close before he fell. He's not paying any attention, he definitely has something on his mind.
"You ok Travis?" I asked him lifting his hair from his eyes.
"Yeah I'm just thinking of my past Zuzu. Everything is different now, and I didn't want to have that same life again. " tears fall down his face. I wipe his face and hugged him. 
"Trav I promise that everything will be fine our new adopted child won't have that I made that promise." I let go and we continue to walk it didn't take long till we've reached the adoption house. We see all babies and not a single kid at least 7-11 years old.
"Hello " a strange lady walked towards us, her face was covered with her hair. Only able to see her mouth.
"I'm Cori care taker of these little babies, anything I can do for you"
"Yes we at looking for a kid at least 7-11 years old" I asked the lady. She suddenly was shocked and looked over behind her.
"Come come" she walked downstairs in a darkish basement
"She's the only oldest one here, but she is dangerous so I suggest you be careful " she opens a iron door full of blood and feathers.
As the door opened, there stood a wolf in chains with blood all over the walls was blood.
"This is Leora, she's a werewolf, she's a white and black wolf and can kill anything she wants"
She woman explains everything to Travis. While I tried moving towards to Leora, her eyes where a dark blue with white and black fur.
"Get away I don't want to hurt you" she responded. He voice seemed worried as if she was ready to be attacked. She reformed back to a human looking dirty, with bloodily clothes .
"Zane be careful " Travis uttered.
She now pounced, forcing her body onto mine tackling me. I choose not to fall instead I approached her with a hug. I held her tight in my arms waiting for her to stop moving. After a  couple of seconds she calmed down.
"I promise I won't hurt you, I promise everything will be fine" right then and there she started to cry giving me a hug back.

Travis's POV

I can't believe his Zane calmed her down. This is such a touching moment. I walked over and released her from her chains, but she didn't let go of Zane.
"Good job babe" as I told Zane he blushes a bit. It didn't take long to fill out the papers, maybe a couple odds and ends but it was definitely worth it. We walked home with Leora hold our hands. Zane kept looking at her hair, one side over the right eye just like him. And I wonder her hair is half white and black. It's very strange for a werewolf to have these features unless she's a type of special werewolf. I doubt that.
"May I know your names " Leora asked. I was surprised she spoke but I still have to give her my name.
"I'm Travis and the black haired guy is Zane. We're a gay couple" I told her with a worried face.
"Well then your daddy and Zane is papa " the moment I heard those words I was so happy I could cry.