Brothers

Zane's POV

I wake up with lying in bed with Travis on my chest. I tried to shake him but he didn't wake up. I looked at him and brushed his white hair. "Morning Zuzu" as he opened his eyes with a smile. "Morning Travis" i said happily. We both sat up to find everyone asleep except aphmau who was cooking in the kitchen. We both stood up and heaeded to the kitchen. "Morning you two love birds" Aphmau said with a smirk. "Aphmau i told you we are not going to talk about this" i said angerly.

Garroth's POV

I wake up looking to the side to see Laurance. I also here Zane's voice so I get up and headed to the kitchen to find out what was happening. When I got there Travis and Zane where holding hands then I instantly pulled Zane away from Travis. "Gah!! G-Garroth what r u doing"! Zane was yelling at me. "I am helping u stay away from this creep" I point to Travis. He pulled my shoulder aside and walked towards Travis. "What r u doing Zane?!?!" I questioned him with a loud voice. "Well first thing Travis isn't a creep...he's my boyfriend" as he said that my eye widen.

Travis POV

I was confused on what was going. I remembered about Vylad secret and I promised him I wouldn't tell anyone but I think it's a good idea I should them now. "Garroth and Zane, u r not the only gay brothers". I said with a soft voice they both looked at me with a surprised face. "Ur little bother Vylad...likes Dante" they both stared at me for a while and stopped fighting. "Morning Garroth, hey Zane what's up" Vylad came up to them. Garroth started to get angry, but before he could do anything to his brother Dante went up and stood upfront Vylad. "Garroth stop this nonsense, plz" he looked at Garroth with worried eyes ( wtf is aphmau she's like literally out of this story XD)

Dante's POV

I stood in front of Vylad, I was protecting him. "Hahahahaha" Garroth starts bursting laughs. Everyone was confused so we stared at Garroth for a bit then he stopped. He smiled at all of us and hugged us. "This is why u guys r my brothers and friends" he said as he was squeezing us.

This is weird....ok guys I hoped u enjoy this chapter...for the next chapter I want u guys to comment what should happen next...Nay time is ticking so hurry before I make up my mind.