Ch.8

jimins pov.

after break

I head back to the class. that guys words were still ringing in my head.

I don't understand what is happening. someone is ordering those senior guys to bully me. but who could that be...and is it because i am friends with yoongi hyung? why does that person want me to stay away from the only friend I have...

" hey jimin how was your break? " yoongi hyung asks as he sits beside me.

I try my best to completely ignore him and keep reading the textbook.

" jimin? are you listening? hellloo?? " he waves his hand infront of my face. I look at him and then back at my textbook.

" why aren't you answering? what's wrong??" he asks in a slightly worried tone

ugh. maybe I should answer. I am being rude ...but then again I have to stay away from him.

" hyung. I can't sit with you from tomorrow. " I finally say

" what?? why?? " he asks his voice full of sadness

" hyung it's better if we don't get too close." I could feel myself tearing up

" jimin what is wrong with you? what are you saying?? care to explain? "

" hyung let's not talk now class is about to start" I try not to cry right there. we both face the teacher and focus on the lesson.

........

yoongis pov

it was off time now. just when the bell rang jimin dashed outside..probably to avoid having a conversation with me. why is he being like this.

I was about to head out too but I heard someone calling my name. I turn to see hoseok.

" hey yoongi hyung. today is the first time in a while that I haven't seen you with jimin" he says " what happened hyung"

" nothing hoseok. leave me alone please " I reply

" what?! hyung lets walk back home together, jimin has already left " he tries convincing me

" no hoseok. I said no leave me please. " I raise my voice slightly and walk past him.

3rd person pov

" wow sehun you did a good job in threatening jimin "

" kid I still think you shouldn't do this. you think by doing this you will get yoongi to yourself? yoongi probably hates you and you are ruining jimin and his friendship "

" but yoongi was mine before he stepped in this school "

" hoseok stop it please. I am sick of your bullshit. I am gonna tell jimin the shit you're up to" sehun says

" NO! " hoseok shouts " SEHUN YOU CANT "

" you're such an asshole hoseok " sehun says and walks away