Ch.13

yoongis pov

a few days later

that day jimin confessed to me. he said he loves me. that explains why he's extremely shy and always blushing when he's with me.

and of course I like him back.

we both ended up together.

and yesterday I asked him out on a date. we are going to the cinema today to watch a horror film.

but ugh first I ll have to survive this day at school

I enter my class. jimin as usual was reading his novel. honestly what's so interesting about reading books.

I put my bag beside him

" hey jimin "

" hyung don't disturb this is very intense " he says going back to reading again.

well that was rude.

I walk out of the classroom because we still had 15 mins until class would start. usually I would talk to jimin but today he's too busy. how can a book be more important than me?

I walk to the end of the hallway to see hoseok sitting on the staircase.

I haven't talked to hoseok after that day. maybe I should apologise for being too harsh on him.

" hey " I say

" if you're gonna curse at me again then please don't " he says as tears start forming in his eyes

" listen i am sorry for being too harsh on you that day. it's just that I couldn't believe you would ever do such a thing. forgive me please. let's be friends again. " I say while putting an arm around his shoulder.

" how can i be friends with you when i love you so much and you don't love me back " he says and starts sobbing again.

" uhh...I don't know how to react to that....jimin and i are together. i am sorry I don't have any feelings for you. I'm really sorry hoseok. " I try comforting him

" hyung..it just hurts me to see you with someone else..you're my first love "

I just stay quite. I have no idea how to react to this all.

" really sorry hoseok....i guess you will have to move on...... " I say

" no hyung! I will never love anyone ever again. love is a lie. I will never move on from you. I will love you forever hyung. " he hugs me while sobbing

" we should get back to class ...and I'm sorry once again "

" it's not your fault hyung... it's my fault for loving you. "

jimins pov

FINALLY! I finished the Lord of the rings series..!!! ahhhhh this book was amazing.

I checked the time. it's nearly 8. class is about to start. where is yoongi hyung.

I turned to look at the door where hoseok and yoongi hyung were entering the class. hoseok went and sat with jungkook.

hoseok hyung looked terrible. like he has been crying for days.....

" hey jimin! are you ready for today? " yoongi asks

" of course hyung "

" great I will pick you up at 5 be ready "

I just nod. soon professor byun entered and we started doing this math shit