"Fancy going on a bike ride Ali? "

"Yeah sure I don't mind you're probably be faster than Me "

"I will give you a head start then Ali "

Ali gets a pink bicycle and I get a red one.  The guy who works there clearly fancied Ali, he even asked for her number ,however Ali told him that she was in a relationship.

I cycle next to Alison going closer to her bike
"Ali are you okay? "

"Yeah Em I'm good don't worry about that guy he's nothing on you babe "

"Oh so did you fancy him Ali? "

'No I didn't Em he proababy flirts with all the girls that go there anyways "

"Yeah you're right Ali i trust you anyway I know you wouldn't hurt me "

"Oh my gosh Em look at that cute little beach over there shall we cycle until we get there ? "

"It's about a good 25 minute cycle from here but I'm up for it Ali "

"Okay you go first Em show me the way "

"Okay follow me then. Before  we set off may I have a kiss please? "

I hear Ali giggle ,which is the cutest thing ever .

"Of course you can Em you don't even have to ask me you know that"

Ali and me kiss passionately, while using tongues ,we both smile at each  other while cuddling I look at Ali.

"Ali i just wanted to say that I don't know if you already knew but I think you're really beautiful" "

"Awww Em you're giving me butteflies telling me that stop it" 

I giggle while getting on my bike
"No Ali I won't stop it i have a hot girlfriend and I'm going to tell you that  everyday "

We cycle for 25 minutes while stopping along the way for some water . When we get there ,we both lay down on the sand cuddling each other 

"This is so perfect Em being here with you I love it "

"I know me too Ali.   when we get back to Rosewood that's when reality kicks in. I would love to kiss you and show you off to everyone at college "

"I know Em it's not the best  at the moment but it won't be like this forever we can do something about it"

"We can't Ali as you're get fired I wouldn't want you to risk losing your job all because of me "

"I know Em well we will think about it nearer the time don't worry about it now as I want us to enjoy our time together "

"Yeah you're right we will find a solution shall we have a paddle in the sea ? "

"We always work out things sure I'm going to be right back  Em "

I giggle while walking to the water
"Okay Ali don't leave me too long "

                 Alison's pov

I've never felt so happy until Emily cane alone.  We've been together 3 months now, it's weird how time goes by it only seems like yesterday to me. I would love more than anything to start a family with Emily, she would make such a good parent towards our children. I walk along the few little shops at the beach, coming across this shop that bracelets .  I buy a bracelet for Emily and me with our names on it. When I get back to the beach Emily is sunbathing on the sand.  I sit telling her to "sit up for a second. "

"Em I've got you a something  "

"Okay Ali what is it  ? "

I smile at Emily
"You're see  Open it  "