How Did I Get Here

Sorry about the picture but it cool but also sad, like this chapter.

Hanjis POV

I was watching Levi getting defibrilated. I was worried that it wouldn't work and he would never wake up!

I didn't want to see him in this state.

My eyes started to water and a single bead of salty liquid came down my cheek and splashed to the floor.

It felt like it was falling in slow motion.

"WAKE UP LEVI! WAKE UP!" I started to cry. My legs couldn't keep me standing. My knees fell to the floor and I leaned against the wall of the defibrillation room until.....

"Hes awake.....!"
"Get the mask.......!"
"Alright sir just stay calm........!"

I peaked my head through the window and sat him lying on the bed sitting up  breathing.

My legs prepelled me to the door. I ran in and jumped onto the bed and threw my arms around his pale body.

"H-Hanji? How did I get here?!"

Levis POV

I sat up on the bed looking around. I had no idea what was going on. Hanji was kneeling on my hugging me. But i felt a sharp pain in my left side.

I looked down and saw a red scar and blue stitches in my chest.

"What the hell happened?!"

"L-Levi.... you got s-sh-shot in the left side"

My left side felt numb.
Dizzy and weak.

*Time skip*

Still in the hospital. I was sitting on my bed looking outside.

It was dark the sky was clear and luckily the starts were out.

They were just watching me. Like millions of soothing eyes calming me from all this pain.

I let out a small smile. I noticed my earphones on my bedside table. I played my music and the first song was perfect for this sky!

'Cause you're a sky, 'cause you're a sky full of stars
I'm gonna give you my heart
'Cause you're a sky, 'cause you're a sky full of stars
'Cause you light up the path

My voice carried out through the night.

I don't care, go on and tear me apart
I don't care if you do, ooh
'Cause in a sky, 'cause in a sky full of stars
I think I saw you

'Cause you're a sky, 'cause you're a sky full of stars
I wanna die in your arms
'Cause you get lighter the more it gets dark
I'm gonna give you my heart

I felt hopeful. Hopeful that i would survive this and see my daughter walk for the first time!

I don't care, go on and tear me apart
I don't care if you do, ooh
'Cause in a sky, 'cause in a sky full of stars
I think I see you
I think I see you

'Cause you're a sky, you're a sky full of stars
Such a heavenly view
You're such a heavenly view

I wished for my future to be perfect. I then closed my eyes and started to drift to sleep.

Hanjis POV

Nala was lying in her crib sleeping peacefully. I feel bad that she has no idea what has just happened to Levi.

She needs to know about this. But she's a baby she wont understand a bloody thing im saying!

"They say that "they grow up so fast" but I dont think I see it"

The bed creaked from me rolling over on it.

"Hey Nala. I should say something. Your daddy AKA Levi was shot the other day so he almost died.... and... he......" Tears ran down my cheeks again.

"H-hes still alive luckily....and...."

"Ma~Ma" I shot up and looked at my child. Her eyes were open looking at me. I crawled over to her on the bed and looked deep into her eyes.

"Ma~Ma!" She let out an adorable giggle and waved her arms around then clapped her hands grinning.

I smiled and grabbed her up out of the crib and threw her in the air and then caught her when she came back down.

I kissed her cute chubby cheeks and clapped her hands. Then I did the same as her.

I started to sing to her.

If your happy and you know it clap your hands.

*clap clap*

If your happy and you know it clap your hands.

*clap clap*

If your happy and you know it and your not afraid to show it.

If your happy and you know it clap your hands.

*clap clap*

She smiled and giggled and then fell on her back but still laughing!

I leaned over her and kisses her forehead and smiled.

"Daddys gonna be just fine. I know he will be!"

This was again short but i hope you all enjoyed this. I have been thinking about doing a story on Nalas life but I dont really know.

Ok I hope this chapter was ok and that the next one will be out soon.

Ok bye for now My Ravios!!!!