Every time we touch

Hanjis POV

I followed Levi upstairs and went into his room and get a bed ready for me to sleep.

"You can put your bags and stuff on the chair." He pointed to a padded chair and I walked over to it and put my belongings on the chair.

"Do you want any food?" He asked.

"U-umm. Yes please"

"What would you like?"

"Ooh, can I just have a sandwich" I twiddled my fingers.

He then grabbed my hands and pulled me into a hug for some reason. He wrapped his arms around my neck and made me feel a lot happier.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!
I blushed so hard!!!!!!

I just nuzzled my face into his shoulder and closed my eyes.

"Levi?"

"Yes Hanji"

I hugged him tighter. "I'm really tired. Could you put me to bed?"

I pulled out of the hug and I noticed him blushing so madly he looked like a tomato.

Instead of him carrying me to bed I went myself. I didnt want him hurting himself if he carried me.

I got into Levis lower bunk-bed and then closed my eyes and started to sleep.

Levis POV

"You can put your bags and stuff on the chair." I pointed over to my blue, padded chair and she walked over to it and put her belongings on the chair.

"Do you want any food?" I asked.

"U-umm. Yes please"

"What would you like?"

"Ooh, can I just have a sandwich" I saw her twiddle her fingers.

I could see she was distressed so I then grabbed her hands and pulled her closer for a hug. I wrapped my arms around her neck and breathes slowly.

She just nuzzled her face into my shoulder, I was so relaxed.

"Levi?" Came a muffled voice.

Obviously it was Hanji.
"Yes Hanji"

She hugged me tighter. "I'm really tired. Could you put me to bed?"

We pulled out of the hug and I started  blushing so madly, oh my God! She's making me feel tall again!!!!

I was going to carry her to bed but no. Instead of me carrying her to bed she walked over to my bunk-bed and got into the lower bed, she closed her eyes and started to fall slowly to sleep.

She's so cute when she's sleeping.

I then got into my black tartan pyjamas bottoms and got into the bed above her.

Hanjis POV

Gaaaah! I can't sleep.

I wanna sleep but I can't!!!!!! Aaaaahhhh!!
Please let me sleep.

Please please pleeaaasseeee!!!!!!

I could hear Levis silent breaths. It made me feel relaxed but I wanted to be with him.

I wanted him closer.

"L-levi?" I got out of bed and looked up at were he was sleeping.

OH MY GOD HE HAS NO TOP ON!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow he looks so muscly. Holy shit he's hot!!!!!

Ok Hanji stop freaking out at Levi with no shirt thingy on.

I just tapped his shoulder hoping he would wake up.

"Levi? Levi?! LEEVIII???!!!!"

"Gaah what?! Oh Hanji you ok"
He woke up and I could see his chiseled chest and I was blushing and having a nosebleed in my brain!!!!

"Yeah umm weeelll. I can't sleep and I feel alone, so basically could you...um...I...well....we"

I couldn't speak but I think he understood. He climbed out if bed and got into the bottom bunk leaving enough space for me to lie next to him!!!!!

I got into the lower bunk next to him and lay my head down on the pillow facing away from him so he wouldn't see my blush.

"H-hey would you mind if I accidentally like put my arms around you...... When I sleep I move around a lot!"
He said in a nervous way.

"Yeah its fine I don't mind" I smiled and turned over to face him.

He smiled.

He then did the most unexpected thing possible............

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!! IM GIVING YOU ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER!!!!!

*does and evil laugh* Heuheuheuheu!!!
Ok I know.....again.....this was a short chapter but the next chapter will start on Levis POV.

I really hope you are all enjoying this book. Ok I'm gonna stop talking now

Byeeee Ravios!!!!