Phone Sex bc I can't think of a good title lol

Kellic Smut lol

Vic POV

I sighed as I laid in my bed, staring up at the ceiling. It was Friday night, but I wasn't doing anything because my boyfriend-Kellin-didn't want to.

He claimed that he had a bunch of homework to finish, and I told him that he should just leave it till Sunday, like I do. He shot back that I also almost never turned my homework in either.

I couldn't argue with him there.

I flipped onto my stomach, kicking my feet up into the air. Why was there nothing to do at night?

I got a wicked thought and smirked, grabbing my phone. I pulled up the number that I had called many times before, just not for something like this.

It rang a few times before being picked up. "Hello?" Kellin answered, sounding exhausted.

"Hey, babe," I purred. He groaned, but not the sexy kind. More of the "I-wish-I-could-strangle-you-sometimes" kind.

"What, Vic? I'm writing an essay."

"I told you, leave it till Sunday."

"Why, so I would have a panic attack trying to finish it before school? No thanks."

I huffed. He worried too much, I swear of it. "You would get it done, Kellin. You're too nerdy to not get it done on time."

"I don't know if that's a compliment or an insult."

"Both."

"Is there something you wanted, Vic? I need to work."

I started playing with the edge of the pillowcase, sighing. "Kellin, I want to play."

"I'm not playing any games with you, Vic," he said, sounding adorably mad. He was so innocent, he didn't even know what I meant.

I smirked. "Not that kind of game."

It was silent for a moment before he got it. "Vic what the hell oh my god no I can't I-"

"What are you wearing?" I interrupted.

"Clothes," he said firmly. "Clothes that are going to stay on."

"Come on," I whined. "We haven't done anything in forever. All I'm asking is for a little sloppy phone sex, not for the fucking universe."

"Vic, my sister is in the room next to mine," he hissed.

"Then I guess you'll have to be quiet."

"You're talking like we're going to do this!"

"Aren't we?"

It was silent and I knew that he was thinking. That was one thing that I didn't particularly like about Kellin, but adored nonetheless. He was always overthinking, rather than doing.

"Come on, Kellin, have fun. I promise you'll like it."

He sighed, and I heard the rustling of his bed. "But I don't know what to do," he mumbled, probably hoping that I wouldn't hear him.

I did.

"I'll tell you what to do," I purred, laying on my back once again. "Ready?"

"No," he muttered. "Sure whatever."

"That's the spirit," I said sarcastically. "What are you wearing?"

"Clothes," he said stupidly. I sighed.

"You have to cooperate, Kells."

"What if I don't want to?" he challenged. I smirked.

"Then you're asking to be punished."