Adrenalize *Kellic Smut*

Vic POV

I glanced around the club that I was at with my friends. I didn’t know why we were here, or when we had gotten here. All I knew is that I wanted to leave.

I looked around the room, taking in my surroundings. There were of people pressed against each other, half of them half naked. There was heavier than average music playing in the back which made me wonder ever more what kind of club I’d been dragged into.

As I was looking around, I noticed the bartender sliding a drink next to me. “Um, I didn’t order this," I yelled over the music.

"I know!" they yelled back. “He did."

I let my eyes wander to where they were pointing. In the corner of the room, there was a guy with blue eyes and black hair. he was pale, and didn’t look a day over nineteen.

I nodded over at him and he smirked. I slowly turned back around and glanced at the drink. I shrugged and grabbed it, taking a swig. I was surprised at the sweetness of it. It tasted like it barely had any alcohol.

When I was about through the drink, someone sat next to me. I glanced over to see it was the blue eyed guy.

"Hey beautiful," he purred. “What’s your name?"

I raised a brow, taking a sip of the drink he bought me. “Vic," I answered. “Yours?"

He grinned and leaned forward, stroking my arm. “I’m Kellin," he drawled.

I bit my lip. Well, it was quite obvious what this guy wanted. “Thanks for the drink," I responded, nodding towards it. “Although you could have gotten me something stronger."

He chuckled. “But baby," he cooed, trailing his fingers up my thigh. He got closer until his mouth was by my ear. “I want you to remember everything I’m gonna do you tonight."

I felt my body tingle from his words. “You look a little too young to fuck a twenty-four year old."

"I’m twenty-one," he murmured, getting up and standing in front of me. He say on my lap so he was facing me and wrapped his arms around my neck. “Am I too young to take back to your place?"

I inhaled sharply as he began kissing my neck, involuntarily placing my hands on his waist. I could feel my jeans getting a little tight as he continued, nipping his way to my collarbone.

"I’m here with my friends," I breathed, tilting my head back. I could feel his smile and he knew that he had won.

"Leave them," he answered. “They’ll find their way home."

I really wanted to listen to him, but I didn’t want to be a bad friend. He could tell I was indecisive and began grinding on me.

"Come on," he persuaded. “Once you see what I can do, you’ll be begging for it."

I groaned, grabbing his hips roughly. He gasped and I could feel how hard he was. I smirked, knowing that I could make it worse.

"Let’s go to my place, then," I murmured in his ear. He smiled and stood up, taking my hand and leading me out of the club.

As soon as we were in my apartment, Kellin shoved me against the wall and pinned me to it. He immediately began kissing and nipping along my neck, making me moan.

"I like when you moan," he whispered, grinding his hips against mine in an attempt to make me again.

I tangled my hands in his hair, pulling him back roughly. He whimpered and I could already tell that he like it hard.

I let my lips fall onto his, kissing him hungrily. “My room?" I gasped out. He nodded, letting me drag him to the bed.

He pushed me so I landed on my back on the bed. Since I hadn’t been expecting it, he took advantage of my surprise by straddling me. Not like I wouldn’t have let him anyway.