Lemme See*Kellic Smut

I hated parties. I hated them in high school, and I hate them in college. I especially hated them when they were being thrown in my own dorm.

"Come on man! Please?" My roommate, Jaime, begged. "I'll make sure to invite some hotties just for you."

"You mean for you?" I answered, shoving his shoulder. "I don't dig girls. You know that."

"Duh!" he scoffed. "I know a guy who has the hots for you. a year below us."

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. Throw your stupid party. Just make sure there's lots of alcohol for me."
---------------------------------
"This is so much fun!" A girl next to me giggled. She grabbed onto me, swaying on her feet. "Hey sexy," she slurred.

"Sorry darling. I don't swing that way." I answered, mildly annoyed. I began to pull back before she pulled me in.

"I bet I could change your mind," she purred, trying to stick her hand down my jeans.

"I think you should leave him alone," a new, quiet voice intervened. I looked over to see the quiet kid, Kellin Quinn. He was a year below me, but I had seen him around. I was just wondering what e was doing at this party. He didn't seem like the type.

"Whatever, Kellin. I don't want your fag boyfriend anyway." She strut away.

I turned to kellin, smiling. "Thanks man. I don't know what I would have done."

He blushed, looking down. "No problem. I hate when girls do that to me, so...." he trailed off.

I tried to save the conversation. "Yeah..so what are you doing here?"

He bit his lip, stepping towards me. "You tell me."

"What?" I questioned. He stepped forward and began kissing my neck.

"Come on." he whispered in my ear. "You had to have seen me watching you. And you know what they say, right?"

"No," I murmured, holding into his hip.

"The quiet ones are always the kinkiest."

Wow, okay. This took a turn I was not expecting.

"Where's your room?" he whispered. I pulled him through the crowd of people to my room. Once I had the door closed, he pressed his lips to mine hungrily. Wow. Never knew the kid had it in him.

I quickly pulled back and pulled his shirt over his head, doing the same with mine. I tugged his jeans down, biting my lip at the sight that made my cock twitch.

He was half hard in his boxers, and he was fairly big. With all that pale skin on display...i didn't know where to start.

"What should I do...sir?"

I growled under my breath, grabbing a fistful of his hair and shoving him to his knees. "Suck me."

He whimpered, unbuttoning my jeans and pulling them down with my boxers. He pumped me a few times before licking up my length. I sucked in a breath, pushing his head down.

He got the message, leaning down and taking my tip into his mouth. I almost moaned from the feeling, by kept it in as he began bobbing his head up and down.

I made the mistake if looking down once. I could have come just from seeing his punk lips stretched around me.

"Up," I demanded. He pulled off of me obediently, looking at me expectantly. "Turn around."

He looked confused at my order, but did as I said. I toon his hands in mine so they were behind his back and shoved him face first down into the bed.

I slipped my belt off, using it to tie his hands together. He let out a tiny moan at the feeling of being restrained. "Test them," I ordered. He pulled his hands and I was satisfied when they didn't give any.

"Do you like being spanked like the slut you are?" I asked in a deadly tone, pulling his boxers off. He moaned out a yes sir and I smirked. "Ten. Count them out loud."

I brought my hand down on his ass once, a sharp slap echoing throughout the room. He moaned out one loudly, fidgeting in his spot on the mattress. This continued until his ass was bright red and we had reached the number ten. He was almost sobbing at this point, but I knew it was the good kind.

"Good boy," I murmured. "Did you like that?"

"Yes sir," he whimpered. "want more, sir."

More? how nice that would be. "I'd love to give you more, but I think it's time for your reward. Ready?"

He cried out a yes and I reached into my drawer to grab the lube I always had. I slipped some on my length,busing the extra on my finger to stretch him because I wasn't exactly small. He hissed a little from the pain of pressure on his raw ass, but didn't voice a complaint.

"Ready? you're going to take it hard. As hard as I can give it to you."

"Please sir," he whimpered. "Give it to me."

I didn't need to be told twice.

I lined myself up before slamming into him, making him scream my name. I felt a shiver go down my back as I pulled out, slamming back in.

"Oh, uh, right there sir!" he moaned out with every thrust, his restrained hands digging their nails into his palm.

"Do you like being used like this, slut? tell me how much you like it," I growled.

"Uh, ha-arder! And p-pull my hair! Spank me!" He spit out. I grabbed a fistful of his hair, pulling him so roughly that he was sitting on my lap, his cute little gasps of pleasure fillings the room. He let out a groan at the change of position, obviously feeling me hit his prostate every time.

"No coming until I do," I hissed in his ear. He let out a whine and I smacked his hip, biting down in his neck. He shouted out, letting out tiny whimpers.

My hips stuttered to a stop as I came, and I let out a long, low moan. Kellin, impatient and close to release, began grinding himself down on me in an attempt to get off. I groaned as more pressure was put on my over sensitive body, but I reached around and began jerking him off.

"Oh, Vic-sir, uh, right, Vic."

I felt him come and pulled out before I was tempted to fuck him again.

I collapsed next to him on the bed after I untied him, breathing heavily. "That...was...the best," I gasped. He smiled at me shyly, leaning over and kissing me sweetly. I felt something other than lust flutter up inside my heart, and smiled as I kissed back.

This kid may have changed my outlook on parties.