Sorry...

Guys, sorry for not updating much.
I been having the worst days lately ( not even lying I vented for a week to my internet friends ). So I just been thinking all lot about friends ( mostly Internet ), but it just been. The worse days of my life.
I had serious talk about some crap about me. And told my mom about me being a non-binary. She got ' mad ' she said I shouldn't put that in my head. She thinks the reason I thought of that is because I hang out with LGBTQ+ people. I got mad to. Because she's basically mad at me for being something I'm actually suppose to be. My friends made me realize who I really am. I'm a Non-binary Pansexual bean. But my mom has been unplugging the wifi. And I never get the chance to roleplay anymore..I miss out all lot..and I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. Is it because I'm a Misbehaver? Or I'm not that good looking like my internet friends? I'm I that ugly . People left me because of my teeth, some people stayed with me and never payed attention to my teeth. My face is scratched up ( because of pimples and dried popped pimples ). People sticked with me. So right now I'm dealing with so much about family drama ( nothing involving divorces or arguments [ well that's me and my mom ] ) but it's fine I will try to Update. Sorry for not updating ( this will be copy and pasted on to My Gaurance Fanfic )