Author's Note/Summary

Hello everybody!

First of all, thanks for taking the time to read my story. Clueless is the first story I've written and I've learned many things from it, which is why I've decided to improve it to the best of my ability.

For any past readers, you might have noticed that I unpublished the old version of this story and republished a new one. The story line is pretty much the same, but if I did it correctly, this one will be a better, more enjoyable version. Even if you read the whole first version, I still think this one is worth the read!

I am hoping this story will get more reads, but even if it gets none I will still keep writing. I have lived with these characters in my head for a long time and I hope you will all come to love them as I do.

Also, just a warning- please excuse any stupid mistakes or errors I made in writing. The only downside about fanfiction is that I can't go back and edit as often as I would like to, so I apologize in advance for that.

ALSO, this story was written before the Cursed Child play, which I know everyone has different opinions about. Of course, as a Potterhead I would definitely see this play, I just have a few thoughts about how the story fits into the universe. My feelings about the next generation are all in this story, and I know some may disagree with my depiction of the characters/story, or you may agree. To be clear, this was my vision of how the characters would interact with each other and their traits before I even knew what the Cursed Child was. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this story!

Thank you all again, happy reading!

-Christie

Summary

This is the story of Rose Weasley's life starting from her sixth year at Hogwarts. Through frienemies and villains, and friends and family, Rose learns many things about life and about love. Nothing is more important to her.

Which is why everything confuses her when it comes to Scorpius Malfoy, her best friend and only real competition for anything at Hogwarts. They have been best friends since they were eleven. Though their parents disapproved, they would always tease each other and fool around.

Anyone who knew Rose and Scorpius would tell you there was something there, but will the two figure out the undeniable spark between each other? Or will they remain clueless to their feelings?

Filled with friendship, family, love and heartbreak, this story follows Rose and her crazy and complicated story through her sixth and seventh years at Hogwarts, School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.