Chapter 14

Niall’s POV (continued)

I turned away from all the people staring at me, I didn’t know what to do. Whether to go after Zayn or Liam. I ran my fingers through my messy blonde hair and decided to bolt, there was no way I was staying in school after Zayn just told the whole school about my relationship with Liam. I ran down the corridor and out onto the field, various people tried to shout me back but I couldn’t deal with them, not now. I reached the green gates and chucked my bag over before hauling myself up and over, I picked my bag up and ran as fast as I could away from the building. Luckily, because it was lunch, none of the teachers were on duty by the fences. I ran until my legs couldn’t take it anymore, stopping against a wall to catch my breath. My bag slipped down my arm and dropped to the floor, I let it fall and panted. I hadn’t ran that fast since Liam left and I ran to the airport, that was a horrible day for me.

“Hello you.” I turned my head to see him, my heart began beating a lot quicker than it should have.

“What do you want?” I growled, a little grin played on his lips.

“You know exactly what I want Niall.” I rolled my eyes at him and turned away,

“I don’t want anything to do with you. Stop stalking me.” I picked my bag up and began to walk away, however I felt him following me. I stopped and turned to him,

“Seriously, go away.” I tried to keep a brave face but I was shaking, he was there, right there, following me around.

“Aren’t you supposed to be in school?” I ignored him and continued walking, his presence was scaring me but I couldn’t do anything about it. He continued saying things to me as I walked away, nothing was grabbing my attention though. He just rambled on with all his strange comments and I ignored him, that was until he brought up Liam.

“I heard what happened with Liam.”

“What? How?” I questioned, turning around once again.

“Word gets around quick you know, people are going to be bullying him now until he leaves. Poor baby. Not to mention the fact he cheated on you, it’s crazy isn’t it. You went to all that trouble to bring him back here to be with you and he kisses another boy, how sad.” My feelings were more mixed than ever, I was angry at everything he was saying, the thought of Liam cheating on me and kissing another guy drove me crazy. However I felt scared, how did he know about everything that had just happened or been happening?

“Stop lying to me, I don’t want anything to do with you. Just leave.” I snapped, walking away.

“Fine, I’ll go. Just to let you know, it was Zayn that Liam cheated on you with.” My heart stopped there and then, my two best friends? He couldn’t be serious, I shook my head and continued walking. I didn’t want to fall into another one of his traps, yet I wanted to know more. He was scaring me though, all the things he said made me get a strange feeling inside of me. Scaring me was something he was good at, really good, and I had no escape once again. My curiousity got the best of me and I turned to ask him more information, however he was nowhere to be seen. After his last comment he had fled, great.

I reached my house and wandered in, dropping my bag on the sofa and marching into the kitchen.

“Niall, why are you home?” My mum said as I entered the kitchen,

“Something happened in school, I couldn’t stay there.” She shook her head at me,

“Niall you can’t just decide when you want to come home, that’s not how school works!” She replied, agitation obvious in her voice.

“Well I decided today and I will continue to decide okay?” I grabbed water from the fridge and walked out, I wasn’t in the mood for anybody. I climbed the stairs and entered my bedroom, slamming my bedroom door shut. I pulled my phone out and decided to text Liam.

To Liam: you need to tell me what is going on right now. I haven’t got time to be messed around Liam. I thought you loved me, I thought you were different. Apparently not.

I hit send and heard a buzz from my jacket pocket, I sighed when I realised I still had Liam’s phone. I took care of it whilst he was in PE, I pulled it out and slid across the bar to unlock it. He had a password though, great. I took a cheesy guess and typed in ‘Niall’, to my surprise it actually unlocked. I suddenly began to question whether I should be going through his phone, all of his private stuff is stored in here and I shouldn’t really go through it. Pushing guilt aside, I began searching through his phone, I just needed something to tell me that what Zayn and that creep had said weren’t real. I clicked on his messages and saw that he had 3 new messages, one from me, one from Zayn and one from Craig. What did he even want? I opened Zayn’s first,

Z: I suggest you go and sort things out with Niall. You fucked up big time.

I felt a pang in my heart, something clearly had happened then. I decided to scroll back a through messages, I wish I hadn’t.

Z: He’ll find out sooner or later Liam, you need to make a decision babe. I understand it will be hard but you cant mess him around xxxx

Liam: I know I know L but you both make me really happy. I don’t want to mess him around, I love him…xxxx

I clicked off the messages and pinched the bridge of my nose, I didn’t want to cry but what was with the name calling and kisses? ‘Babe’ and ‘xxxx’. I sighed and clicked on Craig’s message,

‘Everything will be okay Li? I promise, I’m here for you whenever you need me. You can come round tonight and we’ll talk it through okay? Stay strong, love you xxx’

Who does he think he is? Telling my boyfriend he loves him? I hate him, ever since the day I met him I’ve hated his guts and I always will. Surely Liam should be coming to see me to sort things out, not going to cosy up to him. He hasn’t got the message anyway, I have, so I decided I would reply.

To Craig: I don’t need your help.

I decided on keeping it short, I wasn’t in the mood for a full argument but I guess a simple sentence would still be effective. Craig made my blood boil, I really couldn't stand him. He needed to learn what boundaries were and stay away from Liam. I chucked his phone aside and climbed into bed, if I napped for a few hours then school would be over and I could go and find Liam, hopefully.

-----------------------------------------------

EVEN MORE DRAMA HOT DAMN.

you HAVE to watch the video at the side omfg it's really emotional and goes well with this chapter so pls do it:)

goal: 5 votes and comments!