Chapter 4

The votes are:

Ziam - 2

Niam - 9

Liam's POV

I was awoken the next morning by Zayn bounding into my bedroom, yesterday had been fun but I just wanted to sleep.
"Come on Liam, up!" I groaned and buried my head further into my pillow,
"Liam!" Zayn yelled, pouncing onto my bed. I kept my eyes closed but rolled away from Zayn, he ripped my duvet off me and left my body freezing cold.
"Zayn, no." I moaned, trying to pull my duvet back over my body. I heard him giggle and my duvet was no longer in reach, I turned over and opened my eyes. He'd dropped it on the floor and lay on it,
"That's not fair Z, I want it." He shrugged his shoulders.
"If you want it back, get up." I hated him for this, I sat up and moped over to Zayn. He stuck his arms out and I dropped into them, not bothering about the fact I was only in my boxers. I lay my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes, I just wanted to sleep. All day.
"Li, come on. Wake up." I faced away from him but stayed wrapped up in his arms and shook my head.
"Please, come on." I sighed and opened my eyes, rubbing them before yawning and stretching.
"I was thinking we could get you another tattoo today." My eyes pinged open even more,
"Re-really?"I choked, he nodded.
"It can be anything you want." I stood up and walked over to my bookshelf, I grabbed some paper off it and held it onto my arm.
"I've been wanting to get this tattoo for a while now, it's just some arrows but it represents One Direction. Like constantly going forward." He smiled,
"It'll be great, get ready and I'll take you!" He jogged out of my room and I began searching for something to wear. I decided on a pair of jeans, a white short sleeved top and a denim sleeveless jacket. I pulled them on followed by my converse and sprayed before joining Zayn down the stairs,
"Here, let me do your hair." He slowly dragged me over to the mirror and grabbed a comb, he slowly made my hair stand higher until it was in a quiff, curling slightly.
"Looks great mate." He said, patting my back. I smiled and we got into his car, he flicked his rolling stones CD on and music filled the air. Blasting loudly, definitely waking me up. He danced and drummed along to it, singing the odd lyric. I smiled, it was a nice atmosphere.

We got to the tattoo parlour and it was fairly empty, he helped me out of the car and locked his hand in mine before dragging me inside.
"Sometime I'd like to have my own tattoo parlour, I'd do my own designs and make people look awesome." I smiled at the thought of Zayn inking my body, it'd be pretty cool and his artwork's amazing.
"So what would you call it?" He thought for a moment,
"Malik's tatt's or something along those lines, you could help out and we add Payne's piercings." He said with a wink, I felt a slight rush of excitement fly through me.
"That'd be great." He squeezed my hand and smiled,
"Hello mate, just one tat today. For Li here, we've got the design." He pulled the paper from my back pocket, making me giggle like an idiot at the fact he touched my bum. It was studied carefully and before I knew it I was being dragged into the tattoo chair.
"Where's Niall, he's supposed to hold your hand." One of the tattoo ladies said,
"He's away." Zayn mumbled, he slid down next to me.
"Looks like you're going to have to take over." She said with a smile, Zayn didn't hesitate. He grabbed my hand and held it tightly,
"If it hurts, just say. They'll stop, I promise." I smiled up at Zayn who blew me a kiss and giggled. His laugh was contagious and his smile was beautiful, I could stare at it all day. Time passed and my tattoo was finished within 2 hours, Zayn photographed it before helping me bandage it up. 
"It looks great Liam, I promise." I smiled and he gave me a short hug,
"I've got it covered." Zayn said as I went to pull out my wallet, I rolled my eyes at the fact Zayn insisted on paying again but I gave in. 
"Hungry?" I nodded and he placed an arm around my waist,
"I know the perfect restaurant for us babe." 
There was that word again, 'babe'. Made me tingle inside whenever he said it, just like Niall...

NIAM OR ZIAM?