Chapter 3 :) !!!!!!!!

A/N i have two amazing fans and i read their comments and just went awwww so thank you xxxx

Outfit on the side for Emily

mistery boys Pov (mixing it up)

i saw her yesterday i knew i had to have her. I hate Sean always have always will but the fact he has her just makes me more angry! SHES MINE!!!!! I can have who ever i want for crying out load! Shes perfect her brown hair, her brown eyes, her flawless smile, hes perfect body, her walk, her everything. Wait what am i doing im part of one direction one of the biggest gangs in the Country. i cant go soft for a stupid girl! NO i cant and i wont!

I have school today anyway and ill get to see her again maybe even find out miss perfects name. i got in my normal band tee and ripped skinny jeans that where lying on the floor (sorry i had to) and ran down stairs to be greated by my baby brother. 

"hey little man what are you doing up so early?" i ask him

"oh i dunno but im hungry make me food" he instructed me.

i did as i was told and made him food and then set off for school. I got on the bus and we made a fue stops on the way but what caught my eye was her and that dweeb. Look at him acting all cute giving her a lift to school, hugging her, holding her hand, making her laugh, kissing her, picking her up, loving her. not him me but why would i care im part of one of the biggest gangs in the COUNTRY. The bus carried on making me lose my train of thoughts.

*at school*

i saw thoughs two AGAIN laughing smileing having a good old time and it just made me angry but im gonna go say hay and see what happens :)

"hey" i said walking towards them. Both of their heads shot around to see who said it.

"hi...." she said un easily.

"i dont mean to sounds rude but who are you"

"oh im Emily i came here yesterday and you're the boy who cave me the lovely warm welcome to me although i have a boyfriend" he said and moved closer to sean.

"yeah she dose so keep on walking" Sean said and i did as he said and walked away smiling sarcasticly on the way out.

"Wait" Emily said and i turned around

"yessssss" i said back

"you know my name but i dont know ours who are you?" she questioned

"oh me im....."

Clif hanger dont hate me!