She leaned in closer and reached her fingers out to touch the corner of his lips. She wiped the sauce off his face and licked it. He was flustered by her actions and his face turned red.

"I want you."

And that was it. He dropped the plate and ran away.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

"Did I say something wrong?" (Y/N) asked to no one in particular as she watched Jungkook run away. *He looked cute with his mouth full. Like a bunny* (Y/N) thought.

"You scared him away! Gosh I haven't even thanked him for helping me," Jimin groaned as he ran towards her.

"It's not my fault."

"It definitely is! Who in the right mind would say 'I want you' upon first meeting?"

She looked at Seokjin who face palmed himself. She scratched her nose and raised an eyebrow. She didn't know what was so wrong about it.

"Remind you. She doesn't have manners."

Yoongi walked in leisurely with his coffee along with Namjoon and Hoseok.

"I must have learned it from you," she scoffed which ticked Yoongi off but he didn't make a comeback. He was sleepy and tired. Both of them were so they didn't have the energy to continue fighting. The Mins are always tired and would sleep wherever and whenever possible. Rest is not a choice but a luxury.

(Y/N) looked around and couldn't find her bodyguard.

"Where's TaeTae?"

"He met his Father," Hoseok spoke in a low voice. She clicked her tongue in frustration and quickly rushed back to look for Taehyung.

There he was standing in the middle of the hall with his Father, head lowered and trembling nervously. She quickly rushed to his side and greeted his Father with a smile.

"Nice to see you here, Mr Kim."

"Oh! Ms Min. Definitely glad to see you here."

He eyed at Taehyung who immediately hid behind (Y/N) after being stared at.

"I hope my Son is doing well. I expect much from him," he smirked as he emphasised on the word 'much'. Taehyung flinched and felt small upon his voice. The poor boy couldn't even make an eye contact with his Father. He then excused himself and joined the other guests in the dinning area.

The moment he left, Taehyung dropped onto the floor, shaking in fear. (Y/N) knelt down beside him and hugged him. She rubbed his back to calm his nerves.

"Let's go back home. It's been a long day."

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Jungkook cycled to deliver the food that has been ordered by a customer. Delivery boy was one of the many part time jobs he applied for. He could cook as well so he got paid extra bonus which he definitely needed.

The reason why he has so many jobs is because he needs to treat his sick Mother. He lost his Father at the age of five and his Mother was bedridden due to brain tumour when he was in high school. Eventually he had to drop out and resort to working every day without rest.

He barely had any sleep due to lack of time but last night it was different. Rather than losing sleep, he couldn't fall asleep because he kept thinking of the beautiful lady he met at the bar. The words 'I want you' kept replaying in his head and he ended up spending the night with his eyes wide opened.

He reached to his destination and parked his bicycle where available. He re-read the address in case he got it wrong but it was definitely correct. Min Group.

He wondered why someone working in such a big company would order food from a small Chinese restaurant. He braced himself and stepped into the company. Everyone looked so professional in their formal attire. The company looked even more imposing inside.

He went to the receptionist and told her that he was here to deliver food. All he got back was 'are you serious?' look. He was told that he must have been told the wrong address but he had checked multiple times.

"Look boy. We do not have time for this." She scanned Jungkook from head to toe and then at the lunch box that he was carrying. "Besides I'm pretty sure no one would order such cheap food. Please leave before the boss comes. We don't want her to be smelling such food."

Her words pierced through his pride. He didn't think his food smelled that bad. He actually put a lot of effort in cooking it. But he didn't say anything since he knew what she said was true. The difference between their status was too big.

"I'm sorry. I guess my customer must have given the Wrong address."

The receptionist rolled her eyes and groaned.

"I think it smells pretty delicious though."

He noticed the receptionist gasped and immediately bowed at the person behind him.

"Besides he's my guest. I didn't teach you to treat them this way."

'So, she was the one who ordered it?' He thought and turned around to find out who his customer is. His eyes widened when he saw the lady from the previous night standing in front of him.

"Glad to see you again."