8.Long Time No See

"THEY GOT A JAY JAYS!!!" Alice shouted, running toward the shop, not caring as to the multiple people who stared in her direction.
The group of teens, plus Josh, Tyler, Mark, and Jenna had decided to go shopping for the lack of clothing the teens owned. Well, it wasn't really their fault, they had a short notice on the matter. Tyler had called Jenna down to help with the teens. Plus, trying to control a bunch of superpowered teenagers is hard work. Especially if you don't even know their powers. Besides they needed Jenna to help get the teens to the US. Alice started to walk into the Jay Jays, carrying her $100 note that each member in the group had been given to spend on their shopping. Jenna smiled and shook her head. "I'll keep her safe" she joked and gave Tyler a peck on the cheek before walking into the Jay Jays.
"Ok well, who's going where?" Jasmine asked the remainder of the group whilst holding in a slight chuckle. The group just chuckled with Jasmine.
"Well I don't know about you but I'm going to head up to Target" Toby spoke up with James nodding in agreement. "Coolio I'll go with them," Mark answered heading off in the direction Target was in with the two boys following behind.
"So guess that leaves that to us now," Tyler responded turning to last of the group, that consisted of Natasha, Jasmine, and Josh. "We should go to Kmart, everything's cheaper there" Natasha explained with a large smile, pasted on her face. The group chuckled and headed off to Kmart.

Alice was sifting through some t-shirts when she felt someone come up beside her. "I think you should go for the blue one, it would complement your hair" Jenna suggested. Alice didn't know what to say so she just nodded and continued to search for her size. "I also saw a pair of jeans that would really suit you, and actually that jacket with that bag maybe and oh actually there's a nice pair of shoes over there that would really complement..." Alice watched as Jenna proceeded to walk around the shop grabbing one of a lot of things and after a while returned with her arms full. "I had to assume your size so I hope you'll fit into a 14, I'm really not used to the Australian sizing charts," She said. Alice was not prepared for the sudden... friendliness that she was encountering so she just managed to stutter and stumble over a quiet "Um thanks and yes I'm a 14." Jenna laughed a little at this. "You know, I'm not some big scary celebrity goddess, and the same goes for all of us. We're just people, like you" and she nodded her head toward the dressing room. "Come on, let's try some of these on and then go get a coffee or something."

Natasha, Jasmine, Josh and Tyler were walking around Kmart looking for some clothes the two girls needed until something caught Natasha's eye. Letting out a quiet squeal, she ran over to a pair of racks and pulled off a shirt covered in foxes. "I KNOW WHAT SHIRT IM GETTING!!!" She yelled back at the group, suddenly become very anxious about all the stares looking her way. Josh, Jasmine, and Tyler just laughed at Natasha's outburst and walked over to her. "What was that about?" Josh chuckled whilst asking the young girl in front of him. "She loves foxes" Jasmine piped in still holding in her own laugh. Josh just smiled at the blushing girl "well how cool would it be if you were able to turn into a fox as well as a dog?"
"Do you think I really could?" Natasha looked up excitedly at her idol. Josh just smiled and nodded, on with a quick 'possibly'. They all smiled, then went looking for some other necessities like Pj's. "I don't need that much, I quickly packed before we left to pick up Alice and that," Jasmine said whilst shrugging her shoulders. "You mean when you packed all your band merch and stuffed it in your school bag?" Natasha sassed with a smirk plastered on her face. Jasmine just showed her famous grin that screamed guilty, "Touche". They all just laughed. "Did you really pack all your band merchandise?" Tyler laughed. Jasmine just smiled and nodded, "Yep, I spent too much money to leave it all behind" They all continued laughing until Jasmine spoke up but on a bit of a more serious tone. "Ok but in all honesty, I'm just going to grab a few things, so just head up a pay for what Tash got and I'll be there soon." Jasmine smiled just about to turn and walk away when Tyler jumped in and said he was going to stay with Jasmine. The pairs split, Josh and Natasha going to the checkouts and Tyler and Jasmine going over to get some more clothes.
"So what did you need to get?" Tyler asked the teen when they stopped at some shirts. "Just some things over here" Jasmine replied simply with a shrug of her shoulders. "Well that was uninformative," Tyler said jokingly. "That was the point" Jasmine chuckled.