4. Discovery

Monday came around and Jasmine, Natasha, Alice,  James, and a boy with small light brown hair called Toby sat where they normally sat at lunch. Instead of their normal laughter and fooling around the group was in a deep silence. The news of their other friends still settling in. "This can't be right?! They were at Marcia's home! how could they just get kidnapped!?" Alice yelled out, in more of a frustrated, questioning tone.  " I don't know. Do you think it could do with what Tyler and Josh where saying?" Natasha asked. "Could be, but we won't know until we can talk to them again." Jasmine replied. "Wait!? you talked to Josh and Tyler?!" James shouted out, surprising them all. "Right, they don't know" Natasha said in realisation. "Who wants to tell them?" Jasmine shuffled toward the two boys, making it obvious she wanted to tell them. Ana and Natasha sat a little back,  whispering to themselves about something, as they weren't particularly interested in hearing the story of what they had done at the concert. Jasmine and the other two moved closer, and she started to explain. The boys listened closely, and then looks of scepticism started to show on their faces as Jasmine got to the last few bits When she finished, James looked slightly confused and dissapointed, and Toby gave a 'Really?' Look to the girls. "Nice try, but I'm not buying this bullshit. No way. You guys aren't even trying to fool us." Toby said. James nodded in confused agreement. "We're not fucking trying to fool you! It's the truth!" Natasha burst suddenly from the back. "Alright, just stop. You guys are too desperate" Toby laughed mockingly. "No, look. We have their numbers!" Jasmine said, obviously frustrated as she pulled up Tyler and Josh's contacts, showing the two boys the screen. Ana and Natasha did the same.. "You really expect us to believe you? You could just have made contacts to look like theirs" James said plainly. By this point the trio of superpowered girls had realised that they weren't going to convince the guys of what had happened. Alice just turned to Jasmine and shook her head, and Jasmine sighed and moved back to her bag. Natasha shot icy glares at the boys, and they both shivered, unaware she could be so intimidating.

                          ~TØP~

School finished and Natasha was in her room drawing, when she heard her two younger siblings rushing up the stairs. "What do you two knuckleheads want?" Natasha asked as they entered her room. The two young boys started to destroy her room, running around and screaming. "GUYS STOP!" Natasha shouted, but the boys just laughed and ran out carrying one of her drawings. "GUYS BRING THAT BACK!!!!" She screamed, and James, the older brother, calmed down. He tried to take the drawing off Andrew, but he resisted, and the two started to tug at the paper, when.... RIIIIIIIIIIIP! The drawing rippes in half. James went dead silent and hid behind a wall. Andrew burst out in laughter, but Natasha launched at him and tackled him to the ground.

The younger brother went to look up at his sister pinning him to the ground but what he saw instead was not his sister but a beige and white collie dog, baring it teeth and growling. Her younger brother's eyes widened with fear as he yelled "MUM!!!" Natasha looked at her paws and relised what had happened and bolted out the door.  She kept on running untill she hit the safest place she knew.

                             ~TØP~

Jasmine just got off the bus and started walking up to her house. She reached for the doorknob and realised that the door is locked. As Jasmine sighed she took her bag off her back and started searching for the keys. As soon as Jasmine found the keys and went to unlock the door a beige and white collie ran around the corner. When the collie saw Jasmine she ran up to Jasmine and started barking her head off.

"Woah, Woah, Woah, what do you want?" Jasmine asked in a slightly confused tone. The dog just stopped and looked up at Jasmine. Jasmine knelt so she could get a better look at the dog. Silence followed after a moment, until Jasmine looked away with a confused look on her face. She looked back at the dog "Tash?" Jasmine asked. Natasha started to wag her tail and jump around in circles, happy that Jasmine understood. "Tash is that really you!?" Jasmine asked louder than before. Thash just nodded her head in a yes. "Oh My God! Tash you're a dog! This must be your power! " Jasmine almost yelled, as she jumped up. Jasmine turned around to finish opening the door and ran downstairs to lock her dogs out the back, before returning to get Natasha. "Tash come up to my room." Jasmine said as they both ran the the stairs to Jasmine's room.

------------------------------

So today in Science one of our class mates asked our teacher (who's normally very serious) about something to do with Austria and he said "Ahh Austria, the place with no L's" And he started laughing along with the rest of the class xD

If you don't get it try and figure it out yourself