Ragnarok, it suits him.

Crona uses female pronouns in this. The story takes place in Kid's mansion, where Crona moved in after months of pleading from Liz and Patty, though the setting changes throughout the story. The characters are human in this story, no kishin eggs here!

                                 ///

It was exactly 8:00am, the perfect time of the day according to Kid. Crona was sitting on the couch, gently stroking her cat from his head down to his back. If he was being completely honest, Kid never liked the cat despite how symmetrical his fur patterns were, he was always trying to scratch him. If he scratched Kid, he would be asymmetrical, he couldn't have that.

But the cat kept Crona happy, so he had no choice but to deal with the small animal. After all, Kid cared more about Crona than he did about symmetry. He smiled as he remembered when they got the cat, Crona was very excited about getting her first pet. The kitten looked friendly until Kid got close to him, he wouldn't stop hissing and pawing at him.

"Are you sure you want this one?" he asked, watching as Crona gently picked up the kitten. She glared slightly at Kid, "Yes I want this one, look at how cute he is! Plus, his patterns are symmetrical," she replied. Kid frowned, "Using symmetry against me, you've been hanging out with Patty and Black Star too much," Crona smiled.

"Alright, what will you name him?" Crona thought for a moment, staring at the small kitten as it pawed at her chin. "I think I'll call him Ragnarok," Kid smiled slightly.

"Ragnarok, it suits him,"