Tony x Reader➳Valentine's Night Pt. 2

Words: 691

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

One day. One day is all it took for you to completely break down and regret what you had done. The night of Valentine's Day when Natasha came to your room to comfort you, you didn't feel like talking about it too much. You quietly pouted while she told you it was all going to blow over soon. But this. This was much worse.

You were curled up in a ball sitting against your cushion headboard with tears pouring out of your puffy red eyes. Even through all the crying you continued to rant about every feeling you had towards Tony to Natasha. She hugged you tightly out of sympathy and stayed in your room as long as you needed to talk. You were extremely glad you had a friend like Natasha.

The following morning you got out of bed and went to the training room. When you walked in you saw Steve was in front of a punching bag punching it very roughly. He looked like something was bothering him.

"Hey Steve," you said in a gloomy tone. He jumped and turned around quickly but his face expression changed to a look of sorrow when he saw how pitiful you looked. He walked towards you and without talking hugged you. It was the kind of hug that made you feel safe. The kind that felt like nothing would ever harm you.

"Y/N, I'm so sorry. Natasha told me everything. I hate seeing you like this. Is there anything I can do to help?" You shook your head still leaning into the crook of his neck. He rubbed small circles with his hand on your back comforting you. After a few seconds you pulled away slowly. He looked at you sympathetically with his big blue eyes.

"Unless you can get Tony to ever love me again, there's not much you can do."

"Love you? Did he say he loves you?" You pulled the note that was attached to Tony's suit and handed it to Steve. It read:

"Y/N,

Your secret admirer tells you

That this is the last clue

And I love you.

"Wow. Well, do you love him back?"

"Honestly Steve, I have no idea. I know I have feelings for him. Strong feelings. But I just don't know what to do," you said looking at the ground while blinking back tears. He lifted your chin and told you it was all going to be okay. Steve was always the friend to lift you up a in time of need.

You sulked up to the kitchen and fixed a bowl of cereal. As you sat at a barstool eating alone you heard someone walk through the doorway and stop in their tracks. You turned around but by the time you looked you only saw the back of their head walking the other way. It was Tony. You wanted to run after him but you panicked. As you recklessly hopped off the chair your foot slipped. You collapsed on the ground and hit your head hard. You yelled loudly in pain. Then you slowly blacked out as you heard fast footsteps heading towards you.

>Time Skip<

Everything around was bright. You heard beeping noises and people talking in the room you were in. As you woke up you tried to stand but someone pushed you back down. When you finally became aware of your surroundings you realized you were in a hospital. And Tony was by your side.

"Tony? W-what happened?" He stared at you with a sad look in his eyes.

"Hey Y/N. You fell. You have a slight concussion but the Doctors are working it out. You're gonna be fine," He told you.

"Have you been with me the whole time?"

"Uh...Yeah. Is that okay?" You leaned up and kissed his cheek.

"It's perfect," You replied, "Tony...Look I am so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you but it also hurt me too. Tony, I-I...I love you too." He leaned in and gently pecked your lips.

Tony Stark. The man you knew as an asshole. You finally found his sweet side.

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

Aw that was fun to write. Hope you enjoyed it!

Remember to vote and comment!

Lots of love

-kittygx