Chapter: 2

I don't know how long I sat on top of that washer like that, but it had to be a pretty long time for Sebastian to come looking for me. He quickly fetched a fresh folded towel from a rack across the room. I flenched, shifting on top of the washer as he tried to wrap the towel around me.
"I won't hurt you. I promise."
He calmly spoke in a relaxing voice. I didn't move this time, as he made a second attempt to wrap the towel around my bruised naked body.
He studied the bruises around my neck with worried eyes.
"What did that brute do to you my dear?"
He asked a question that he already knew the answer to. My throat still hurt to bad to answer. I just looked away instead, letting my subconscious drift out to anywhere else but here. He scooped me up into his arms startling me. I swung my hand on the attack, my open palm striking him directly on the cheek. I waited for him to retaliate, but he didn't.
"If you feel that hitting me will help you ease your suffering, then please do so."
His voice came out stern and direct. His face only showed seriousness. I could feel myself tearing up again as he stared down at me with sympathizing eyes.
"What do you say to getting yourself cleaned up?"
I nodded a reply yes, while rubbing away at the endless amount of tears. He carried me out of the laundry room, but he couldn't carry me out of the memories. I was grateful Sebastian carried me in silence, I had finally gotten the tears to stop and I feared if he talked they would only return. He stopped in front of a door that read "Showers" gently letting my legs slide back down to the floor, keeping his arm wrapped behind my shoulder blades to steady me.
"I'll stand out here and keep watch while you go clean up."
He opened the door, before sliding his hand down to the small part of my back and gently pushing me inside. I watched the door close behind me, before glancing around the completely covered in yellow tile shower room. Shower heads lined the walls a couple feet apart from each other, and a single large drain was placed in the center. I walked over to the first one I came in contact with, turning the brass shower nob. The water sputtered for a couple seconds before coming out in a strong solid stream of warm water. I dropped the towel and stepped inside, letting it run over my body. Letting it wash the sins away from earlier. It wasn't hot enough though, so I turned it up more, more, and more until the handle couldn't turn anymore. The water stung at my skin turning it red. I didn't care thou, it still wasn't hot enough. I gripped the shower handle screaming as I tried to turn it beyond it's limit. It broke off in my hands and I collapsed to the shower floor, letting the shower handle roll away. I could feel myself crying, but I couldn't tell my tears and the water apart from each other.
"Please stop crying dear."
The only soft and kind voice I've heard since I've been here said. Sebastian knelt just outside of the stream of scolding water, a towel stretched out in front of him. I slung myself into the towel and his arms. Instinctively wrapping my arms around his neck, he finished wrapping the towel securely around my body before cradling me in his arms. I hide my face in his chest as he exited the shower room. As he made his way down the corridor this time it was different, his strides where so elegant and moved with such rhythm, it was almost like he was dancing. His face was focused, it was as if he was concentrating on the dance steps. I felt myself imagining that I was his dance partner in this invisible dance. Spinning me and dipping me along the dance floor. In my imagination Sebastian was an amazing dancer and even thou I stumbled at times. He would always catch me, making it look beautiful as he did it. Our feet glided across the dance floor gracefully. No matter how much speed we picked up I never missed a beat, because his hand clasped mine strongly. Leading me through each step, always putting the best interest of his dance partner first. His eyes focused on mine and mine alone. The world being forced to look upon our beauty as each step got better and closer together than the last. Until finally our li...A cold familiar voice broke me from my fantasy.
"It's not nice to play with other people things."
Hisoka voice came out like daggers. He leaned against the wall of the corridor staring up into the abyss of darkness that plague the prison ceilings. I flenched at the sound of his voice, tightening my grip around Sebastian neck.
"It's also not nice to damage things that don't belong to you."
Sebastian mocked. Hisoka eyes withdrew from the darkness, fixating them on me. A chill ran up my spine, as I looked into the eyes of death.
"I'll come find you again, when I get bored."
A smile spreading across his face as he spoke those chilling words. I looked away, hiding my face back into Sebastian chest again. I felt relief wash over me, as a couple minutes of silence went by and Sebastian started walking again. But Hisoka smile still haunted my mind, because I knew it was only a matter of time before he did come for me again.