Jojo Also Likes Cherries (a little too much)

Kakyoin knows that his cherry-eating habits are odd. He does. He just doesn't care. And if Jotaro wants to complain, well, then, he will, with a turn of his arms or a sideways look. And he doesn't. So Kakyoin carries on rolling cherries on his tongue, just as happy as can be. 

There's a trick to it, actually, where piercing the cherry skin just the right amount makes the juice bead up as the cherry rolls around. It's delicious, if done properly, and Kakyoin has had years of practice.

Jotaro leans over and takes one of Kakyoin's cherries. Well, they're not actually Kakyoin's cherries. Miss Holly (Holly, Seiko, whatever) put out a bowl of cherries for everyone. But Kakyoin's injured, isn't he, and cherries are his favorite. So he thinks of the cherries as his and he feels just a touch of jealousy as Jotaro reaches over and drops a cherry into his own mouth, stem and all. It's only because he's jealous that Kakyoin watches out of the corner of his eye as Jotaro's lips purse and move, stained a little bit red by cherry juice, and Jotaro's pretty pink tongue drops a cherry pit into his hand. With the cherry stem tied around it.

Kakyoin's cherry falls out of his mouth. 

Jotaro's lovely reddish lips curl into a smirk.