Things Are Getting Weird with Kujo Jotaro.

in which I overthink the bromance between Noriaki Kakyoin and the Stardust Crusaders Jojo

Things are getting weird with Kujo Jotaro.

Okay, so maaaaaaybe painting him on sight wasn't the best idea Kakyoin's ever had. He tends to seek out the beauty in everything he draws, and with a figure like Jotaro's... But it's the best way to focus Hierophant Green, and since then really none of this has been his fault. He didn't ask Jotaro to kiss Green's vessel full on the mouth, after all. And Kakyoin was unconscious for most of whatever happened after that, so he's pretty sure that he personally has nothing to do with the reason he wakes up in this very strange situation. Something is squirming in his brain. Something is writhing and someone is yelling and it hurts, it really does, more than is reasonable. Everything hurts. Except for two palm-shaped places on his head where it feels like his face is cradled in a pair of enormous hands. He does not know whose hands they are, only that they are warm and they stretch from his chin to bury themselves deep in his hair. He opens his eyes.

"Don't move." Which, under normal circumstances, would be enough to make Kaykoin struggle for all he's worth. But something in the voice makes him hesitate, until it explains that his brain will be destroyed if he so much as twitches.

So Kakyoin doesn't move, despite the wriggling pain in his forehead. He couldn't even if he wanted to, not with Jotaro's massive legs pinning his own in place.

Noriaki Kakyoin holds still and focuses on the pain so that he doesn't think about the man straddling his hips. Or said man's beautifully full eyelashes. Or his determined expression that does so much for the set of his jaw. Or the way his lips press together in concentration.

Kakyoin does not think of that. He thinks of the pain, until the pain is gone, and then Jotaro is also gone and breathing is no longer so difficult.