love kills: one chance to kill

• Dedicated to Meg Carpenter

i put this story on my second account an now im putting it on here the other account is xXcrazyXXbitchXx

ami's pic

********************************************************************* 

James' POV~ 

She was standing next to me with silent tears running down her cheeks and her short black hair was hanging in her face from the rain. Bobby and Kyle were also standing with us in front of the coffins. The coffins that held at least one of each of our parents. Two coffins and four orphans and a boarding school or into the federal system. 

It's not like our parents were great people, but they adopted Ami and didn't let me or my half siblings go into foster care. Sorry, let me introduce myself. My name is James Tyler Gartnet, I'm 16 and my half sister Bobby (dads affair), Kyle my half brother (mums affair), and Ami who my parents adopted when we were all about 2 years old, were all with me.  

We are here today for my parent's funeral. Yes they are both my parents. Sli and Joe Gartnet. My parents. Ask anyone around and they'd tell you that my parents were the kind of people who put on the 'happy family' act, but they each had about 2 or 3 people that they 'had on the side' and they both went about their business and only saw each other a couple of times a week. 

Back to what happened after the funeral: Lindy, the social worker assigned to our case, was helping us to pack our stuff. We were going to go to the Saintio All Saints All Boys School, and yes, my sister's are going there as well. It was the only place that would allow us to stay there with our 'conditions' but more about them later... 

~3 DAYS LATER~ 

Bobby's POV~ 

Wow! It's our first day in our new school and Ami and I are really annoyed so far with all the wolf whistling and ass grabbing. The guys are in all our classes and Ami is really awesome. She has the slight emo badass girl. She has already kicked a half a dozen guys in the nuts for grabbing her ass and she got three detentions this afternoon already.  

~LUNCH~ 

Ami's POV~ 

Great he's here. And I can't run this time so I might as well get this over with.  

"Jordy, come here." Jordy Williams the star AFL player and the guy who I'm going to have to kill. My brothers and Bobby don't know why I hate him, but they know it's not good and they know I'll cause him serious damage if I get a chance. 

"Well hello there Ami, I've missed you. Long time no see." 

"Yeah, good to see you too. Can we talk, alone?" 

"Of course... lead the way." 

This was my chance my one and only chance to give him a taste of his own medicine. A took a deep breath and put my hands in my pocket, letting my fingers tighten around the knife that was just waiting to be used....

*********************************************************************** 

im putting it on watty awards so vote please