The Last of BBS Oneshots // DaithiDeCalibre- Wishing Well [PT.1]

Chapter inspired by a animated short film I found on YouTube
...

D A V I D'S P O V
After a long trip from Boston, I've decided to stop for a while and find a near hotel.

It took me a while but then I found one, with even a cheaper price and a better room.

After putting my stuff down, I've decided to take a walk to feel the cool breeze and the calm moment to feel more relaxed since I have been busy with YouTube lately.

After sometime of thinking, I stopped but to notice a lit up wishing well in the middle of a peaceful area. I walked towards it cause it caught my attention. Soon enough I thought of my long awaited wish, something I don't have.

Yes, I have money, fame and the best life. But that life is missing something, and that is love. My past girlfriends and boyfriends have just been gold diggers or just plain sluts. It's absolutely the worst being a famous Youtuber because people know about your money and fame and they want that too.

My Wish?

Well... My wish of for someone who isn't one of them but someone is beautiful inside and out. I want someone who isn't some whore and someone who would appreciate me for me and not the money or fame

As I say that, I grabbed a coin in my pocket and threw it. I know my thoughts was like I know this wouldn't work cause how would it? But there is no harm in trying... right?

L U I'S P O V
I sighed as I looked at my unsuccessful coffee shop. Not much people as come here since there was a Starbucks near.

Today is the day, I'm going to close it down for good. I mean I've not gotten any much money and the money in my cash register is enough for me to last.

But that's not what I just worry, I've got nobody... I'm alone in my life and I just wished I had someone to be with me in the tough times.

I've decided to go to the Wishing Well in the middle of the street. With one of my tip coin, I walked to it and approached it.

Wishing that I would have a love in my life.

But who would believe that a plain wishing well would really wish you that? That's just plain magic.

Thinking in my mind my answer. Then afterwards, I have threw the coin and still thinking... would this well actually give me that someone?

That would be really awesome.

(Picture this, Lui is on the right side and David is on the left side but they don't see each other cause the fountain statue is blocking their view of themselves so yeh but they did it in the same time same place)

D A Y S  L A T E R
L U I'S P O V

I've found a place where there was no Starbucks or any coffee shop, and Thank God is has been going great so far. My business as been rising up way high into the sky that I had to hire some employees to help me. They are really nice and friendly to the customers and no accident nor incidents have been made so far.

Suddenly, one of my employees knocked on my door and ofc I said yes cause it may be something urgent.

When he went in, there were actually two people. One of them were my employees while one was a stranger.

"Hey boss, someone's here for the cashier job." He said he leads her to the seat infront of me.

"Ok, please leave us." I said, he walks out and closes the door.

So I ask questions blah blah that job interview crap. Anyways, she got the job and she was very lovely.

"Hey just asking but do you want to maybe hang out sometime? You seem like a great guy." She asked with a smile

"Sure. Maybe tomorrow when our shifts are done?" I smiled. Maybe this is the 'someone'

"Great. See you." She stood up and left to the door.

'Maybe this is the one' I thought

D A V I D'S P O V
As I walked going to the park down with my Joe and Tony, some guy bumped into me. His bag went flying in the air as we both fell on the floor.

It wasn't that of a fall. So, I got up easily and help the young lad.

Once I reached out my hand, I felt free. His eyes as the color of the clear ocean blue.

"Sorry!" The guy spoke as he picked up some thrown papers

(Part 2 Tom or Next week or next month lmao sorry)