VanossCat- The Owl and the Pussy Pig

So um yeah...
VanossGaming and I AM WILDCAT

Let's go do this...
The hoodini and the puncake guys

😂😂😂
...

3rd Person's P O V ( finally )

Tyler was the bad popular boy who was dared by one of his friends ( His boyfriend, let's just say Craig ) to fake date Evan, the geek Asian guy who plays video games. He has 10 days to make that happen and 1 day to break up with him. Let's see what would happen

T Y L E R'S P O V

D A Y 1

Ok, I have to do this sh*t because my f*cking gang dared me too.

F*ck

Welp, I have to get going if I want this done

I approach Evan who was talking to his best friend, Jonathan. I asked him if I can talk with Evan, his look kinda scared me but he said yes.

" What do you want, Tyler? " He rolls his Hazel eyes.

" I know you don't like me Evan because of an accident that I did to you in Grade 1 ( 1st Grade in America ), but I am here for an apology. I just want to let you know that I would do anything for you to forgive me and forget about the accident. " I fake( ly ) hold my hands together and beg from Evan.

" Tyler... ugh. I don't need anything but if you are willing for me to accept your apology, you have to be my friend. Someone trust worthy and someone that I can give my secrets to. You got that? "

I nod

" Ok then " The school bell rang and we all rushed to class

Evan wasn't in any of my classes which f*cking sucks. But gives me time to plan on how to get him in 9 days.

D A Y 5

Evan and I were strong best friends and he has fallen for my looks. He likes me not as a friend but more. I hate it but I have to finish this f*cking dare. I fake like Evan and tell him I have feelings for him too.

D A Y 6

Evy... I made him a nickname to think that I like him.

Although, I'm starting to like hanging out with Evy now.

Fun day! Monday!

D A Y 7

What is this feeling? Meh. My heart is beating so fast... like the wind that I feel right now.

Me and Evan sat in the park and surround ourselves with nature

It felt fun with him

I compared him as a flower, blooming Beauty

D A Y 8

Evan is so cute!!! Wait! Why are my thoughts thinking of him every single day?! Even in the night I sometimes dream of him.

D A Y 9

Me and Evan kissed watching the sunset down. It was the best feeling that I felt. I think...

I love him... and I don't deny it or complain about it