Stuck With the Jerk

Chapter Two
Hoshi Pov

Really,we are.i replied excitedly.Only your dad and i.said omma.WHAT.i shouted.*my parent's look at each other then me.Why.i said.Because were gonna have a vacation.replied dad.What about me.i said.Our friends son are gonna stay with you while we're away.replied omma.How many days you guys are gonna be away.i said.in one week.replied dad.Why.i replied.Cause it's long to come back.said omma.Fine.i replied.Wait,how many son.i said.One sons.replied both of them.Im gonna stay with the devils.i said wineing.Dont call them that.replied dad.Uhhhhh.i wine.*The door bell ring.There here.said dad.Go get change Hoshi.said omma.Find.i replied*running upstairs.*i went to my room and locked the door,I walk to my walk in closet and chose a white dress down to my thigh.*i wear it and wear whites heels.*i spray perfume.*i walked downstairs and saw Jungkook and the popular guy.*Jungkook notice me and smirk at me,I just smiled.*i walked at the end of the stairs.i stand by my mom.This is my daughter.said omma.Hi,my name is Hoshi.i replied.Thats a beautiful name.said Jungkook mom.Thanks.i replied.*i smiled.This is Jungkook.said Jungkook dad.Nice to meet you.said Jungkook.*i nod.Nice to meet you too.i said.*He kiss my hand gentley.*i smiled.The kids are getting along well.said my parent's and Jungkook parent's.Hoshi,can you show Jungkook there room while we cook.said dad.Ok.i replied.*Jungkook followed me,I went to Jungkook room.This is your room.i said to Jungkook.*He nod.You could do anything you want right now,if you need anything I'm just in my room,right across from you.i said.*he nod.*i went to my room.*and close the door,and grab my phone and get on wattpad.

15 minutes later

Guys dinners ready.said omma.Coming.i said.*i put my phone away and went downstairs,Jungkook were there already. You guys can sit anywhere.said dad.*me and Jungkook nod.*i sat down in the middle, Jungkook is in the right.We ate.Jungkook better be nice to Hoshi.replied Jungkook mom.I already know.said Jungkook.*i smiled.*We ate and laugh because my dad and Jungkook dad are saying funny jokes.*after we ate I wash the dishes.Jungkook can you please help Hoshi wash the dishes please.said Jungkook mom.Ok.replied Jungkook.

Please enjoy,like and comment,Follow me for more stores.Have a wonderful day😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘