Chapter 9

We all reached our homes with a heavy heart and a gloomy mood...

Everything was going fine  our school was over we were waiting for the results ,only one month has passed away from our vacations.

I,Nysa and Nakul were watching a movie in my house. Then suddenly I started puking and then fainted...

Nakul threw cold water on me.

I woke up with a cough .

Nysa laughed and jokingly asked"Are you pregnant?"

I said"Maybe".

Nysa ordered Nakul"Bring the pregnancy test from the store please"

Nakul protested"No!!!"

" Please!" I and Nysa chorused.

"Fine,but I will take 100 dollars for it" Nakul went away.

"Nysa,I see everything blur" I said .

"You will be fine" Nysa consoled.

Finally Nakul came back with the test and they both anxiously wait for my results outside the washroom .

" It's positive " I sit with my head low.

"Shit!"Nysa shouted.

Nakul takes out to slip and writes something on them."Choose one" he says.

"What?"I ask thinking maybe he has a plan.

I open one chit it has boy written on it other has a girl.

"Will you ever be serious?"I shout at him.

Nakul says"Shit! I forgot to write about girl twins and boy twins or..."

"Shut up!Nakul,Alisha go and talk to Shourya" Nysa says.

Then I faint again.

##################

I called Nakul up"Hey,where is he?no he isn't picking up his phone,do you know his where about?"

I went hurriedly to the address Nakul gave me.

It was important and couldn't wait.

I was feeling nausea but I needed to clear my vision and reach the address as soon as possible.

I entered a huge mansion and asked for him. Running towards the building I fell from the stairs due to my blurring vision.

I ran as my life depended on it.

I opened the room which I was told to enter without a knock and I saw what I never ever wanted to see in my life

Naira was on the top of Shourya.

I turned and ran as fast as I could.I heard him calling my name but this time I won't stop and ever look back .

I tried to hold back the tears that were threatening to come out.

I promised myself at that very moment to never see this guy's face again and only way is to run from him and our so called 'love'.

What I couldn't run from was the pain and sorrow.

The scene is vivid in my memory and still have the power to swell up my tears.

The scene still makes me want to destroy somethinf the way ir destroyed me.

I screamed without letting my self cry.

Time would fly like a hand waving from the train.

I wanted to be a hope he never had to think but what I saw made me lose hope.

Then I decided to leave everything behind.

I went up to my parents and said"Mom,Dad I need to move from this city like right now."

I packed my bags ready to leave behind everything I got.