Chapter 3

Reluctantly I messaged that bitch's bf.
"Hey Shourya,Alisha this side ,I wanted to tell you..."
He replied instantly"that you are head over heels for me"
I tried to calm my nerves and wrote
"In your dreams. Sure! I wanted to tell you to message Nysa as your number slip came in my bag,bye there,I am busy and by the way not everyone is crack like your girlfriend"

"Yeah,that's why you were looking at me with your lustrous eyes" Shourya messaged.

My face flushed red to be caught red handed" I was just seeing you because Nysa was introducing you guys to me,I am fucking busy,Shourya!just message Nysa"

How can somebody be so irritating I thought.
Then my phone flashed a message again.

"Come on,don't deny it that you love me,I have nothing against two timing and we live in 21st century"Shourya message read.

Will this guy ever give up!
I wrote a message again furiously wishing I could bury his six feet body underground."I'll surely block you if you message again"
This time the message said"okay,okay" .

This time the guy actually gave up!

Then one week passed by in a flash.

Then on Friday when I was going back from school a hand held my and and I instantly looked back to see a grinning Shourya.

Oh god!this guy's hand left a shiver down my spine which I tried to ignore.

"What?I said,placing my hands on my hips and looked at him with a questionable expression.

"Would you teach me? You are getting more than me in almost every subject which is quiet irritating by the way" Shourya said.

I was taken aback and looked at him seriously.Oh!this guy was serious .

"Dude,why don't you study with your girlfriend you didn't have her for sex only I hope,she is good too and I don't even know you why would I agree to teach you just one chapter of Physics and help me with the homework

"Because I said so and by the way I would pester you every where you go and message you endlessly with other numbers if you don't agree"Shourya said.
"Fine,but is your girlfriend fine with it?"I enquired.

"See,she is my girlfriend not my mom I have nothing to do with your love with her and vice-versa."Shourya said.

"Okay then,my place at 5" I sighed and said .

He came home at time and looked at the house with confused expression and said "Do you live alone?"

"No,I meet my mom only during weekends and my dad comes late and my brother lives in Australia and my sister is in boarding school ,do you want to know more?" I said.

He shook his head in disagreement and shrugged his shoulders.

I hate to say but I enjoyed studying with him and we clicked instantly.He was right I had no right to judge him by his choice of girl as he had nothing to do with the whole affair.

I saw him looking at my half opened drawer and I closed it instantly not wanting to see him what's inside,thankfully he didn't ask thinking it to be clothes or something but I couldn't risk of letting him know or anybody for that matter.

Another 2weeks went happily.

Then one day ,I went to the school's washroom as usual but what I say caught my eye.

My number was written on all walls if the washroom and on the mirror with a message :Call on this number for night's pleasure" .

Furiously I slashed my hands in the mirroring breaking it .
"What was the voice Alisha"Nysa said .Then she looked around and shouted"what the fuck is this who did it let me guess Naira,that bitch"

Without answering I ran out of the washroom furiously and heard Nakul shout from behind" Alisha are you all right,somebody wrote your number in the boys washroom"

I ran in the classroom and say Naira smiling and laughing away,I went up to her and shouted"What the fuck do you think you are I will kill you and feed you to the crow,bitch,you oversmart ass,clean all your cheap prank up before I smash your face " 

" what,the hell is going on?what did you do Naira"I heard Shourya say.

"I don't know babes what she is talking about,she must be in some misconception or something"Naira said with a innocent look.

"Misconception my foot,who else would be that cheap than you 2rupees lady!who writes people number on the washroom wall!!" I shouted.

"Do you have any proof?"Naira said.

I said" Okay  then come with me to the camera room and let's check the cameras".

Shourya looked flabbergasted and said"Did you do such a think Naira?he said sternly.

Naira was quiet for a minute.

Nysa came running towards us and said"
She is the only person here who rights p in a different manner we can check with her handwriting "

"Naira! I asked something!"Shourya shouted in his hoarse voice.

Naira said"Yes,I did but I didn't mean to..."before she could se something Shourya shouted back.
" I don't need your explanations as there can't be any for this cheap act,I have already tolerated alot of your intolerant behaviour not anymore,I am over you and never try to speak with me again as I may give you piece of my mind"Shourya said.

With that he held my hand and walked out of the room with me.