Chapter 4

"What are you doing Shourya ?"I asked as I was dragged from the room like a child asking for ice cream and her mother taking her away .

"Just come with me" Shourya said not paying heed to my questions.

He took me to the ground and said"Look I am sorry for her,I had know idea of her idea of revenge".

I said"It's okay you don't need to ..."before I could say something he brushed his lips to mine .

I was too startled to say anything so I just decided to go with the flow.

When it finally ended I shouted"Are you freaking nuts,first you broke up with your girlfriend just minutes ago then you drag me here and without my permission kiss me as I am yours,what the hell is this?"I shouted.

"Because you are" he said calmly as it was his daily routine kissing random girls.

"What am I"I asked again thinking maybe my earbuds can't hear.

"Mine" he said.

"What a asshole you are and who said it to you?"I said.
"You kissed me back remember"He said and grinned like a child who won a medal.

"Shit happens" I said but practically speechless.

Months went by ...

I used to sit with Shourya and Nysa with Nakul as always .

One day we all were sitting and chatting as it was a free period.

I saw something peculiar I shouted"Nakul!!your zip its open!!"

Nakul tried closing it while I and Nysa was laughing are heads off and Shourya was trying to cover our eyes.

"Fuck"Nakul shouted loud.

"What?"we all three shouted back.

"Zip isn't closing it broke"Nakul shouted and was red with embarrassment.

"Alisha!!"Nakul shouted at me"Why the fuck like a child you had to declare it like a cricket match you could have said it in my ear"

"What a nutty guy you are should I whisper such a think,I hope you can save your balls from being exposed take a book rather than your hand"I suggested.

He immediately agreed.

"Aww baby can I help you I will cover it"Nysa said happily .

"Noo"Nakul shouted like a model  who had a malfunction.

"Dude,what will happen if small Nakul stands up at the moment " Shourya said.

We all had tears with laughter and his head low with embarrassment.

Then the next period started.

Our strict chemistry teacher came in the class and we all stood as by the school rules.

But Nakul couldn't.

Teacher shouted"Stand up Nakul are others fools to stand up?"

Nakul responded "Mam I have leg injury due to football Ahhh!! "

We all three were laughing our guts out.

"Stop lying and stand up! Why are these people laughing then?"

Nakul in a meek voice said"Ask them I gave injury mam you can check it"

This was the last straw for us three Nysa fell down with laughter and tears running from her eyes .

The rest of the day was torture to Nakul and he even holded the school bag from opposite directions to cover his family treasure from people's eye.

And when the school was finally over he ran as if bees have entered his pants.

Nakul even decided to kick the company's chairman's balls who made his pants.

With this our day ended .